BY GUCCI #11 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• What is your favorite Gucci fragrance?2 Answers
  • Hello! I always see beauty gurus showing super affordable luxury ...3 Answers
Eva K.
Fashionista Expert
Adore Gucci. Their sales staff is phenomenal and their leather products are amazing. I have several pairs of loafers and they hold up so well over time (I think they look better with more wear!). Their handbags are gorgeous as well, particularly their limited offerings. I usually hate anything with an obnoxious logo but I do love their belts with the fun buckles. (I frequently wear the bee belt!). Love, love, love for accessories!
Tiara N.
El Paso, TX
Gucci is a very beautiful brand with so many items that I love and wish to have. However the store is way too expensive for me to afford. I've only been able to get a pair of sandals from this brand that I've bought used online for a very very cheaper price. Definitely recommend it if you have the money!
apple j.
My Gucci aviator shades were my go to signature sunglasses but unfortunately I wore them 5 months after purchasing in the hot Florida sun on vacation and the Gucci half circles completely came off. For such an expensive luxury brand one would think the logo would be worth taking extra care of to keep it on their products. I was not missuing the products by any means and was wearing the sunglasses as intended- in the sun.
Celinda C.
I have bought scarves from Gucci in the past and I have to say that I am impressed with the quality of them. Although they aren't as big they keep you comfortable and warm. The purses on the other hand are amazing. The texture of the bags themselves feel great and the smell of a new purse drives a girl insane.
Amelia V.
Gucci's creative director, Frida Giannini, tapped legendary makeup artist and P&G's Global Creative Design Director, Pat McGrath, to bring the collection to life. Giannini began by raiding 90 years of Gucci archives and brought fabric samples to McGrath. They identified the colors the brand is calling the "Iconic Six": gold, black, red, ottanio (a peacock-teal blue), bronze and copper, which anchor the 200+-piece collection.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Fashionista Expert
Over the last few years Gucci fragrances have become one of my favorite go to without fail for myself and my husband. The scents are always soft but long last and sophisticated. I also have several accessories, handbag and matching wallet set, sandals, sunglasses are probably my favorite though.
Ariba A.
Lawrence, KS
I have bags from this brand that I like a lot, but in general I don't prefer to buy from gucci. It's very expensive and honestly for the price I don't really find too many things I like. I have a very difficult time finding something, and add the crazy price tag and the task is near impossible.
Diana H.
Elk Grove, CA
I have one gucci bag and I think it is the best as an everyday handbag. The price point is definitely more of a luxury brand as opposed to Coach but in comparison to other luxury brands, it is very affordable. The leather is very durable and is not easily damaged on a day to day use. I would highly recommend.
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
love gucci very much because of its prices. they are inexpensive and very affortable to the average family. there quality is great and would recommend to friends and family. i do shop there a lot and will continue shopping there because their awesome.
Mia H.
Gucci is an iconic name in Fashion. In New York City you can find a Gucci knock off on almost every corner. But the knockoffs never do Gucci products any justice, the details of the stitching on the handbags and boots is so durable that they last a lifetime. Surely purchasing the real deal will be a life long investment! I own the Gucci boots and Sneakers, have had them since high school! (Almost 30 years)
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Jancarlo G.
Brownsville, TX
Is it worth to spend at gucci or should i buy at micheal kors?
Lisa J.
Hello! I always see beauty gurus showing super affordable luxury products: they get them from warehouses I think. Can anyone inform me where I can find discounted items of luxury brands like Gucci, Chanel, Shiseido please? Thank you!
JadeLynn F.
How are the Gucci makeup products? I just recently heard of their luxury foundation from Jeffree Star and now I've been really wanting to try it since.
Maria M.
Latham, NY
What is your favorite Gucci fragrance?