BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
  • really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?6 Answers
Abby J.
Gucci may be a expensive, but the quality is outstanding! I highly recommend the wallets and purses there. Very long last and cute designs. Very popular brand and no improvement needed. It’s worth the money. Shopping here is so exciting because you never know what you’ll find
Kristina H.
Brooklyn, NY
Got the Braxton loafers and GG belt. Love both of them. Such great pieces that could luxe up a look! Great for dressing up or down, they really are so versatile. It’s true that these pieces are trending now but I got the all black and gold pieces and these are here to stay, regardless!
vety a.
I've been eyeing up on this bag for ages and I finally got it for myself. I got the one in black because it's a classic can be worn with anything and it's an investment bag for me. I'm obsessed with the style. the only thing I don't like is that I can only carry a little in this bag.
Lani C.
I brought a Gucci belt for my boyfriend as a gift. It took a little while to arrive and since it’s Gucci, it was pretty expensive. Once it came in it looked really nice on him. The only thing is that the belt is not made for wear and tear… After a few weeks it wasn’t looking to good
Vanessa M.
Whatever you get here, you are taking home a beautiful finished product. They have everything you could get at any other store for much more, but you are paying for the name and top quality. I recommend coming here where you want something fancy and that will last you a long time.
Starr P.
Henderson, NV
I bought my daughter a Gucci rhinestone dress size 8. It ran small. Quality was worth the price and no rhinestones fell off. It wasn’t the cutest dress I’ve ever bought, she only wanted it because it had a puppy on it. Probably wouldn’t buy another Gucci product for my kids.
Ann S.
Sacramento
Who doesn’t love Gucci? Bright, colorful styles, gorgeous loafers and iconic purses make Gucci a House to stand by. I have a Gucci Marmont belt and a floral scarf, and hope to be getting the disco bag soon, for those quick runs around town. When you wear Gucci, you say fun.
Ashley C.
West Jordan, UT
I’m in love with the mules Gucci has right now in all of the new prints and even basic colors. They fit true to size, are comfortable and they are a perfect hero piece to any outfit. I always have the best shopping experience and their customer service goes above and beyond
Meaghan D.
South Portland
Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette is my go-to perfume year round. It has such an elegant classy scent that is perfect for any season. Has a very respectable lasting time for the little amount needed. A full bottle will definitely last a while and is worth the price tag.
amanda t.
orlando
Just purchased a vintage velvet Gucci bag. Love it get tons of compliments on it. Everything they have is timeless and relevant from vintage to the new line. the newest line i particularly love the most. Collaboration with black bear was a must since lv did the supreme drop.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
La jolla, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?