BY GUCCI #12 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where can I buy Gucci products?5 Answers
Julia V.
San Francisco
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Just bought myself the Gucci GG Marmont velvet shoulder bag in petrol blue velvet (but think more like a deep teal).... this is the first splurge item I have ever bought myself as an irresponsible adult and I am in love. It cost just around 1900+ (tax included) at the time I bought it in December 2017. I went to the Gucci store in one of NYC locations with this bag specifically in mind (sold out of many locations) because I scoped it out online. I loved this color online but when I saw it in person...... oh my god. It is so deep and rich and beautiful that I was shocked. This is a staple item I will have forever.
Adaihya D.
Dallas

I bought a belt from the Gucci online website in August and the belt came fast although it didn't fit and I decided I wanted a refund not an exchange. On the invoice I clearly stated refund yet another belt came! I then took it into the Gucci store in November and they said they could return it on my behalf and would take up to 3 weeks. It is now the end of January and I still haven't received my money back after trying to phone plenty of times with no answer, no replies to my email. I went into the store again and they said they will try speed up the process but still no money received!
Carli J.
I absolutely love Gucci and the products that they make... the downfall they have in my opinion is the customer service! These bags are of amazing quality and are beautiful but when I brought mine in for a cleaning they told me they no longer clean any canvas Gucci bags and I had to take it somewhere else! I’ve never been turned down to have a bag cleaned there so it’s very shocking to me to know that they “can’t clean canvas”. I truly love this brand and definitely recommend it but I wish customer service could take a little bit more time helping customers.
Stephanie Z.
Miami
I recently purchased the Ace sneakers from Gucci with the bee embroidery. I must say, I absolutely love them! They truly elevate any look, even the most simple ones. These are definitely head turning sneakers. The packaging is nothing but perfect, down to the the sleekness and chicness of the bag, box, and dust bag you receive with your purchase. Not to mention, these shoes are so comfortable. I’ve also purchase a pair of slides from Gucci, which I love just as much as my sneakers. I cannot wait to purchase more goodies in the future from the iconic brand.
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I first fell in love with Gucci when I found my favorite perfume to this day, over 12 years ago at the mall called Gucci II. I cannot express how beautiful this perfume smells and how many compliments I get. I'm not into buying expensive things just to show off, I like quality. Whether it's $2.99 or $299, if the quality is there, I'm into it. Ever since that perfume I have checked out other things and shopped around Gucci and I have ZERO complaints from the perfume to the glasses to the shoes, nothing but love. 👌👌👌💗💗💗💗💗
Lisa D.
Hialeah
I’m a huge Gucci fan, bags, belts, headbands, just love it! I recently got the mini gg marmont. It was worth every penny. It would give a perfect touch to any outfit and still look simple but classy. Just love it, and what can I say about the double G buckle belts, one of a kind and very hard to find, took me 3746378392299229 days to find my size and I finally got it 😍 it’s an investment. Gucci
Cheryl C.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
My very first designer bag that I bought was a Gucci logo tote with Red leather handles in 2003. Gucci has been my go to luxury brand for sunglasses. I have probably owned 15 pairs of Guccis in my life. I️ actually just got a new pair of oversized sparkly acetate glasses two days ago. Gucci shades are the best! Recent hand bag purchases are a Small Pink Leather Marmont Matelasse flap and the Super Mini Marmont in red. Love the new Marmont Line. Although I️ do have a SoHo Chain shoulder bag, I am glad that the Marmont seems to be replacing the Soho Line as it gets phased out of retail.
Marcus W.
Roxbury, MA
NEW ACE APOLLO SNAKE
Gucci are great just got them for the summer. They are comfy and stylish and great for this new season. I don’t think they where to pricy for only $790. You will be the talk of many wearing them for nights out in the club or a business casual event.
Louie A.
Pullman
South coast plaza location: I have always liked Gucci and their products, the last thing I purchased was a handbag for my mother from the blooms collection. The bag itself is all leather and reversible. It is of good size and is scratch resistant. The only downside is that since it is reversible, it does not have pockets and items are just roaming free inside the purse.
shera z.
17001 collins avenue sunny isles beach florida apartment 1108
Who doesn’t love Gucci? From their adult clothes and accessories to their kids clothes shoes and belts. All of my kids belts come from Gucci, while their not so cheap their a great classic accessory that I have passed down from one kid to the next and the quality is great I also love their shoes for the kids from elegant to sandals to sneakers to rain boots.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Lisa J.
Hello! I always see beauty gurus showing super affordable luxury products: they get them from warehouses I think. Can anyone inform me where I can find discounted items of luxury brands like Gucci, Chanel, Shiseido please? Thank you!
Daniela C.
texas, ['', '', '']
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Chelsie D.
Is Gucci all it's cracked up to be? Is it worth the cash? Purses? Sunglasses?
Jancarlo G.
Brownsville, TX
Is it worth to spend at gucci or should i buy at micheal kors?