BY GUCCI #11 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hello! I always see beauty gurus showing super affordable luxury ...3 Answers
  • What is your favorite Gucci fragrance?2 Answers
Cheryl C.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
My very first designer bag that I bought was a Gucci logo tote with Red leather handles in 2003. Gucci has been my go to luxury brand for sunglasses. I have probably owned 15 pairs of Guccis in my life. I️ actually just got a new pair of oversized sparkly acetate glasses two days ago. Gucci shades are the best! Recent hand bag purchases are a Small Pink Leather Marmont Matelasse flap and the Super Mini Marmont in red. Love the new Marmont Line. Although I️ do have a SoHo Chain shoulder bag, I am glad that the Marmont seems to be replacing the Soho Line as it gets phased out of retail.
Sabrin H.
TL;DR:

A lightweight, leave-in lotion that'll give you waves — without crunch or grit.
ORIBE MATTE WAVES TEXTURE LOTION REVIEW

Oribe’s Matte Waves Texture Lotion is a minimalist’s dream. And by minimalist, I mean someone who can’t be bothered to put in any real effort with their hair, but expects it to look chic nonetheless.
My skincare routine is laborious, and my makeup routine is involved, but when it comes to my hair care regimen, for some unknown reason, I can only be bothered to shampoo and condition it. I don’t even blow it dry more than a few times a month (the few times I wash my hair during the day and can’t let it dry overnight).
Carli J.
I absolutely love Gucci and the products that they make... the downfall they have in my opinion is the customer service! These bags are of amazing quality and are beautiful but when I brought mine in for a cleaning they told me they no longer clean any canvas Gucci bags and I had to take it somewhere else! I’ve never been turned down to have a bag cleaned there so it’s very shocking to me to know that they “can’t clean canvas”. I truly love this brand and definitely recommend it but I wish customer service could take a little bit more time helping customers.
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I first fell in love with Gucci when I found my favorite perfume to this day, over 12 years ago at the mall called Gucci II. I cannot express how beautiful this perfume smells and how many compliments I get. I'm not into buying expensive things just to show off, I like quality. Whether it's $2.99 or $299, if the quality is there, I'm into it. Ever since that perfume I have checked out other things and shopped around Gucci and I have ZERO complaints from the perfume to the glasses to the shoes, nothing but love. 👌👌👌💗💗💗💗💗
What i.
2017 was the year of Gucci. From Gucci Man to Gucci Gang and Migos in between, Gucci took over the Hip-hop and popular culture world in a huge way.

It seems like you can't read five lines of text without running into a reference of one of Gucci's countless projects or prevalence in the zeitgeist. It doesn't hurt that their emphasis on embroidery and renewed brand identity really helped propel their unique styles to the forefront, attracting countless failed but valiant attempts at imitation.
Candace H.
Foothill Rnch, CA
This review is only for when Alessandro Michele came on the scene. What. A. Design. God! This guy is something else! Since he’s become the creative director, I have LOVED every single collection. I’m much more into designer apparel than I am accessories (I don’t care much for handbags, etc) so Gucci hasn’t been in my radar for quite some time - but that has a changed. I look so forward to every single collection he puts out now. The color, patterns, fabrics, fits and silhouettes are all so magnificent. Don’t believe me? Please refer to Beyoncé’s “Lemonade” the whole thing was Gucci’ed out, and with good reason! He’s out so much fun and life back into the product. Now, it’s just a matter of saving up to buy a piece or 2!
Catherine K.
Birmingham, AL
I have a love/hate relationship with design by Gucci. Some of the articles I find to be particularly tacky- too unique and thrown together. Gucci is known for this however they are also known for their classics including their some bags- as well as espadrilles and heels. If you are branching into the designer market, make sure you invest in pieces you will be able to have for a long time.
Jamie B.
Newnan, GA
I just got my first pair of Gucci Ace sneakers with the stars and water snake. I love them so much they’re gorgeous! Only complaint is I’ve only worn them maybe 5 times, & the green water snake on the back of the shoe is starting to peel slightly.. not sure if I can exchange them but I’d like to. Other than that I recommend highly, they’re soooo comfortable!
Elena N.
Weehawken , NJ
My Favorite brand of shoes and also bags , I love the design and the quality of this Italian brand. I have a couple of pieces and I just continue to love them even if are past a few years since I bought it , Gucci’s design is always contemporary and particularly.
Malik S.
I find that GUCCI is one of the best luxury brands on the market. Everything is had crafted in Italy. I am a huge fan of their shoes in particular. I am a size 42 so it is difficult finding fashionable designs in my size. I always turn to this luxury brand.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Jancarlo G.
Brownsville, TX
Is it worth to spend at gucci or should i buy at micheal kors?
Lisa J.
Hello! I always see beauty gurus showing super affordable luxury products: they get them from warehouses I think. Can anyone inform me where I can find discounted items of luxury brands like Gucci, Chanel, Shiseido please? Thank you!
Victoria H.
What is your favorite item from Gucci??
Maria M.
Latham, NY
What is your favorite Gucci fragrance?