Nena R.
I've have a 3 Gucci handbags as well as a backpack in my collection of purses. For Christmas I had no idea what to buy my boyfriend. After stressing for weeks I figured he could use a new wallet. Boring? I know but practical. I decided to get him the Gucci signature wallet, so the pattern would match the Gucci Guccissima hobo he bought me for my birthday, corny for sure! Lol ( I put a brand new penny inside it for good luck and a gift card to put towards the cost of the Akai MPC Renaissance he'd been eying) He loved it!! Gucci products are exceptionally made, the leather is sumptuous, smells amazing and the detailing is beautiful. Yes, Gucci is an expensive brand but it'll last a lifetime with just a little care. If you're debating whether or not to purchase something from Gucci, you should. Just look at it as an investment piece! *Interesting fact you may or may not know, in 1994 Gucci hired Tom Ford as the Creative Director to help with the slumping sales. Bootleg bags possibly?! 😂