BY GUCCI #11 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
  • really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?4 Answers
  • Love gucci🔝🔝a good product!!1 Answers
Ann K.
Yes, the bags are expensive.... BUT, they are classic, typically can be worn with almost anything and they literally last FOREVER! No joke, the bag in my photo is AT LEAST 25 years old - and all of my Gucci bags are about that old, 20-30 years as they've been passed down from my mother and grandmother (they have the old vintage tags inside, some with hand-inked signatures). I have had to condition the handles on the handbags I use frequently as those are natural leather and will naturally experience real-life wear and tear and same for the straps which too are real leather. Out of the 10+ bags/coin purses/belt purses (like fancy fanny packs), only one strap has frayed on me over the years and that was a cross-body bag I used a lot but had sat buried on a shelf in my grandmother's closet (without the dust bag!!) for 30 years and my shoe cobbler fixed it up wonderfully AND for really cheap! (And yeah, there's a tip for all of you out there - your old neighborhood shoe cobbler is an excellent source for fixing your designer bags when/if the company is gonna charge you for the repairs....many, like Fendi, will only charge you the shipping to their designated refurbisher, but some will charge for the actual repairs/refurbishing too... So keep this tip in mind when/if you have or find a vintage bag that needs some TLC).
Julia V.
San Francisco, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Just bought myself the Gucci GG Marmont velvet shoulder bag in petrol blue velvet (but think more like a deep teal).... this is the first splurge item I have ever bought myself as an irresponsible adult and I am in love. It cost just around 1900+ (tax included) at the time I bought it in December 2017. I went to the Gucci store in one of NYC locations with this bag specifically in mind (sold out of many locations) because I scoped it out online. I loved this color online but when I saw it in person...... oh my god. It is so deep and rich and beautiful that I was shocked. This is a staple item I will have forever.
Adaihya D.
Dallas

I bought a belt from the Gucci online website in August and the belt came fast although it didn't fit and I decided I wanted a refund not an exchange. On the invoice I clearly stated refund yet another belt came! I then took it into the Gucci store in November and they said they could return it on my behalf and would take up to 3 weeks. It is now the end of January and I still haven't received my money back after trying to phone plenty of times with no answer, no replies to my email. I went into the store again and they said they will try speed up the process but still no money received!
Carli J.
I absolutely love Gucci and the products that they make... the downfall they have in my opinion is the customer service! These bags are of amazing quality and are beautiful but when I brought mine in for a cleaning they told me they no longer clean any canvas Gucci bags and I had to take it somewhere else! I’ve never been turned down to have a bag cleaned there so it’s very shocking to me to know that they “can’t clean canvas”. I truly love this brand and definitely recommend it but I wish customer service could take a little bit more time helping customers.
Stephanie Z.
Miami
I recently purchased the Ace sneakers from Gucci with the bee embroidery. I must say, I absolutely love them! They truly elevate any look, even the most simple ones. These are definitely head turning sneakers. The packaging is nothing but perfect, down to the the sleekness and chicness of the bag, box, and dust bag you receive with your purchase. Not to mention, these shoes are so comfortable. I’ve also purchase a pair of slides from Gucci, which I love just as much as my sneakers. I cannot wait to purchase more goodies in the future from the iconic brand.
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I first fell in love with Gucci when I found my favorite perfume to this day, over 12 years ago at the mall called Gucci II. I cannot express how beautiful this perfume smells and how many compliments I get. I'm not into buying expensive things just to show off, I like quality. Whether it's $2.99 or $299, if the quality is there, I'm into it. Ever since that perfume I have checked out other things and shopped around Gucci and I have ZERO complaints from the perfume to the glasses to the shoes, nothing but love. 👌👌👌💗💗💗💗💗
Suzzie Q.
Cecilia
Another one of my favorite brands. Especially when it comes to fragrance. With each new fragrance Gucci put does it self. I look forward to the next release. I ideally get my perfumes from Perfumania. With Gucci’s Bamboo, I got a buy one get one 1/2 off deal. As well as this brand I get for the husbster.. Gucci Guilty Eau de ToiletteGucci Bamboo Gift SetGUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de ToiletteGucci by GUCCI Pour Homme Eau de Toilette
Laisha C.
okeechobee
Ok, so Gucci is pretty pricey but I would definitely recommend buying stuff here. I usually only buy the Gucci slides and sneakers.

I preferably like the black slides because they look better and they get less dirty than the white ones. I absolutely love love love the white sneakers. They’re very beautiful and stylish.

I also like the Gucci joggers. They’re very comfortable and stretchable. Don’t even get me started on the sweaters. They’re so beautiful and unique and I love them.
Caroline🏁🍓 D.
Miami
Some products aren’t all worth the hype & money but others are by far a way to invest your money! I love Gucci’s designer hand bags & belts but their clothes aren’t quite as good. A Regular Tee with the Gucci logo on it for $700 no thank you! Overall the brand is not to shabby some items I definitely want more of one but others not so much.
Dewi B.
Bishop, CA
I’ve been to several Gucci stores and every time the employees are always so helpful and friendly. I recently went to a location in Vegas at the aria where a gentleman sold me on this gorgeous bag. I’m absolutely obsessed and use it almost every day. I can dress it up or dress it down and it matches so well with my outfits. It’s super spacious so I can easily carry my phone, a wallet, makeup, and perfume with lots of space left. It’s perfect!
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Meri Y.
La jolla, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?
Jancarlo G.
Brownsville, TX
Is it worth to spend at gucci or should i buy at micheal kors?
Lisa J.
Hello! I always see beauty gurus showing super affordable luxury products: they get them from warehouses I think. Can anyone inform me where I can find discounted items of luxury brands like Gucci, Chanel, Shiseido please? Thank you!