BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Ellie R.
Tempe, AZ
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I recently purchased these lovely black leather Gucci boots for the fall. I own many Gucci items; such as, shoes, bags, watches, etc, but these have become my new favorite at this time! I can’t wait until it’s cool enough to wear them. They are so buttery soft and well, fabulous! I am a person who truly believes that you get what you pay for and I want quality and style, not trend or something that will fall apart mid season. Some fashion is trendy and that’s ok for some. My fashion taste is classic for most part; although, I do have my trendy moments too. When I purchase shoes, bags, and accessories, Gucci is one of many that embodies everything in a brand that I’ve grown to love, cherish, and appreciate! Gucci hasn’t let me down yet, so worth every penny when I indulge;-)!
•real• f.
beachwood, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 1
i REALLY REALLY LOVE gucci! i would say it’s probably my #2 most favorite designer (behind chanel) there are literally hundreds and hundreds of gucci products i’d like to buy. however, there are certain designs and products that i don’t like as much and don’t view as very classy because they’ve lost their prestige and exclusivity. one reason this happened was because rappers popularized gucci and it became appealing to a lower income group of people that wouldn’t typically buy it. also, some of the older collections or ones that i’ve heard rumored to be soon discontinued, like the soho collection, are also less desirable. certain collections i still like and respect the design value but would probably never actually buy for myself because they’re not my style (like the gucci ghost collection, the guccy or guccify items, anything that says “aveugle par amour” or “loved” or “modern” etc. or anything that looks like it’s been written on by hand) however, the majority of gucci designs i still think are amazing and highly desirable. my favorites are the marmont and sylvie collections. blooms would also probably be a favorite except it has silver hardware and i personally prefer gold (especially since i don’t like to wear silver and gold together and i constantly wear my gold cartier love bracelets so they clash)
LeShae S.
Williamsburg, KY
If I could give them zero stars, trust me, I would. They are the worst if you need help with something. For instance, I tried ordering an item, said it couldn't process my payment, tried again, same thing happened. No order number was given to me and no record of this was made because I didn't even make a purchase on their system. But they continued to withdraw from my bank account anyways. I contacted customer service email twice with two unhelpful, generic responses. I asked someone in the live chat, still no help. Literally the only reason I didn't overdraft my account due to this mishap was because I called my bank directly and told them not to let the transactions go through. It was a three day ordeal that resulted in so much stress, and still no Gucci clothing being delivered to my door. Oh well, now I know better and can happily take my money elsewhere.
Su T.
Fort Lee
I purchased this Gucci gg marmont mini bag in the black velvet and it is such a exquisite bag. The week before, I purchased a men’s wallet and my sales associate was so accommodating and friendly. I had my eye on this bag for quite a long time and I decided to stop by a week after purchasing the wallet, to finally purchase this. It was the best decision! I love that this purse is so practical. You can wear it long, on your shoulder, you can wear it crossbody, and you can double the strap and have it under your arm for a fancy event or date. Love the quality and the richness of color on this black velvet bag.
jtm. M.
San Jose
My first designer wallet was Gucci. I had excellent service at the time when I purchased it at South Coast. Years later when I went to Santana Row I didn’t like the service provided by one of the associates and felt like he was denigrating upon “what I was wearing” despite the fact that I work in finance and need a break from wearing formal attire everyday. I love Gucci design and bought two purses from them but I hate the service. As a sociology major, it boggles me how someone can judge on physical value and not consider social, political or even educational capital that one has— even if they decide to dress down for a day. I don’t think I will purchase anything else from Gucci for a while even though I’ve been eyeing so many things to purchase.
Theresia D.
Buffalo
Gucci Is one of the best I think I ever known just by looking at the clothing u will say wow I want that even tho Gucci cost a little too much I think it really is worth it and because I cost a lot I don't think u are able to buy a lot with it just because I don't have that much money but where ever I do get a little bit of something I buy and I try saving up so that I can buy what I want because I cost a lot and my parents are not able to afford it I am not saying they can't but I just saying that they are not able to get give me that much of money so I have to save up if I want to buy Gucci but I really want to try out all the products that they got but otherwise than that I love Gucci so much😍
-Theresia
Ann K.
Yes, the bags are expensive.... BUT, they are classic, typically can be worn with almost anything and they literally last FOREVER! No joke, the bag in my photo is AT LEAST 25 years old - and all of my Gucci bags are about that old, 20-30 years as they've been passed down from my mother and grandmother (they have the old vintage tags inside, some with hand-inked signatures). I have had to condition the handles on the handbags I use frequently as those are natural leather and will naturally experience real-life wear and tear and same for the straps which too are real leather. Out of the 10+ bags/coin purses/belt purses (like fancy fanny packs), only one strap has frayed on me over the years and that was a cross-body bag I used a lot but had sat buried on a shelf in my grandmother's closet (without the dust bag!!) for 30 years and my shoe cobbler fixed it up wonderfully AND for really cheap! (And yeah, there's a tip for all of you out there - your old neighborhood shoe cobbler is an excellent source for fixing your designer bags when/if the company is gonna charge you for the repairs....many, like Fendi, will only charge you the shipping to their designated refurbisher, but some will charge for the actual repairs/refurbishing too... So keep this tip in mind when/if you have or find a vintage bag that needs some TLC).
Adi C.
Boca Raton
Obviously since it’s Gucci it’s a pretty expensive product, but I bought a belt and slides from them and the quality is extremely high and it’s well made and definitely two of my favorite purchases. The in store experience is great, however I’m 20 and sometimes when I walk into the store just to browse they don’t take me as a serious customer because I’m younger and don’t always appear to be their usual focus which can get a little bit annoying but outside of that it’s fine.
Julia V.
San Francisco, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Just bought myself the Gucci GG Marmont velvet shoulder bag in petrol blue velvet (but think more like a deep teal).... this is the first splurge item I have ever bought myself as an irresponsible adult and I am in love. It cost just around 1900+ (tax included) at the time I bought it in December 2017. I went to the Gucci store in one of NYC locations with this bag specifically in mind (sold out of many locations) because I scoped it out online. I loved this color online but when I saw it in person...... oh my god. It is so deep and rich and beautiful that I was shocked. This is a staple item I will have forever.
Adaihya D.
Dallas

I bought a belt from the Gucci online website in August and the belt came fast although it didn't fit and I decided I wanted a refund not an exchange. On the invoice I clearly stated refund yet another belt came! I then took it into the Gucci store in November and they said they could return it on my behalf and would take up to 3 weeks. It is now the end of January and I still haven't received my money back after trying to phone plenty of times with no answer, no replies to my email. I went into the store again and they said they will try speed up the process but still no money received!
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?