BY GUCCI #11 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Love gucci🔝🔝a good product!!1 Answers
Julia V.
San Francisco, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Just bought myself the Gucci GG Marmont velvet shoulder bag in petrol blue velvet (but think more like a deep teal).... this is the first splurge item I have ever bought myself as an irresponsible adult and I am in love. It cost just around 1900+ (tax included) at the time I bought it in December 2017. I went to the Gucci store in one of NYC locations with this bag specifically in mind (sold out of many locations) because I scoped it out online. I loved this color online but when I saw it in person...... oh my god. It is so deep and rich and beautiful that I was shocked. This is a staple item I will have forever.
Adaihya D.
Dallas

I bought a belt from the Gucci online website in August and the belt came fast although it didn't fit and I decided I wanted a refund not an exchange. On the invoice I clearly stated refund yet another belt came! I then took it into the Gucci store in November and they said they could return it on my behalf and would take up to 3 weeks. It is now the end of January and I still haven't received my money back after trying to phone plenty of times with no answer, no replies to my email. I went into the store again and they said they will try speed up the process but still no money received!
Carli J.
I absolutely love Gucci and the products that they make... the downfall they have in my opinion is the customer service! These bags are of amazing quality and are beautiful but when I brought mine in for a cleaning they told me they no longer clean any canvas Gucci bags and I had to take it somewhere else! I’ve never been turned down to have a bag cleaned there so it’s very shocking to me to know that they “can’t clean canvas”. I truly love this brand and definitely recommend it but I wish customer service could take a little bit more time helping customers.
Stephanie Z.
Miami
I recently purchased the Ace sneakers from Gucci with the bee embroidery. I must say, I absolutely love them! They truly elevate any look, even the most simple ones. These are definitely head turning sneakers. The packaging is nothing but perfect, down to the the sleekness and chicness of the bag, box, and dust bag you receive with your purchase. Not to mention, these shoes are so comfortable. I’ve also purchase a pair of slides from Gucci, which I love just as much as my sneakers. I cannot wait to purchase more goodies in the future from the iconic brand.
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I first fell in love with Gucci when I found my favorite perfume to this day, over 12 years ago at the mall called Gucci II. I cannot express how beautiful this perfume smells and how many compliments I get. I'm not into buying expensive things just to show off, I like quality. Whether it's $2.99 or $299, if the quality is there, I'm into it. Ever since that perfume I have checked out other things and shopped around Gucci and I have ZERO complaints from the perfume to the glasses to the shoes, nothing but love. 👌👌👌💗💗💗💗💗
Laisha C.
okeechobee
Ok, so Gucci is pretty pricey but I would definitely recommend buying stuff here. I usually only buy the Gucci slides and sneakers.

I preferably like the black slides because they look better and they get less dirty than the white ones. I absolutely love love love the white sneakers. They’re very beautiful and stylish.

I also like the Gucci joggers. They’re very comfortable and stretchable. Don’t even get me started on the sweaters. They’re so beautiful and unique and I love them.
Dewi B.
Bishop, CA
I’ve been to several Gucci stores and every time the employees are always so helpful and friendly. I recently went to a location in Vegas at the aria where a gentleman sold me on this gorgeous bag. I’m absolutely obsessed and use it almost every day. I can dress it up or dress it down and it matches so well with my outfits. It’s super spacious so I can easily carry my phone, a wallet, makeup, and perfume with lots of space left. It’s perfect!
Lisa D.
Hialeah
I’m a huge Gucci fan, bags, belts, headbands, just love it! I recently got the mini gg marmont. It was worth every penny. It would give a perfect touch to any outfit and still look simple but classy. Just love it, and what can I say about the double G buckle belts, one of a kind and very hard to find, took me 3746378392299229 days to find my size and I finally got it 😍 it’s an investment. Gucci
Cheryl C.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
My very first designer bag that I bought was a Gucci logo tote with Red leather handles in 2003. Gucci has been my go to luxury brand for sunglasses. I have probably owned 15 pairs of Guccis in my life. I️ actually just got a new pair of oversized sparkly acetate glasses two days ago. Gucci shades are the best! Recent hand bag purchases are a Small Pink Leather Marmont Matelasse flap and the Super Mini Marmont in red. Love the new Marmont Line. Although I️ do have a SoHo Chain shoulder bag, I am glad that the Marmont seems to be replacing the Soho Line as it gets phased out of retail.
daniella c.
Staten Island, NY
Gucci is my all time favorite luxury brand. From their bags to their perfume, they never fail to disappoint. My every day bag is a black small Gucci bag that has a long adjustable strap. It’s small enough where carrying it around all day is not a hassle and big enough to fit my wallet, makeup bag, and keys. I love gucci and if you every wanna spoil yourself, I definitely suggest Gucci.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
texas, ['', '', '']
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Lisa J.
Hello! I always see beauty gurus showing super affordable luxury products: they get them from warehouses I think. Can anyone inform me where I can find discounted items of luxury brands like Gucci, Chanel, Shiseido please? Thank you!
Chelsie D.
Is Gucci all it's cracked up to be? Is it worth the cash? Purses? Sunglasses?
Jancarlo G.
Brownsville, TX
Is it worth to spend at gucci or should i buy at micheal kors?