BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • O you think it’s too dear2 Answers
nicole C.
The Gucci keycase with the basic canvas print is a great investment piece.  It is perfect to carry around your keys and cards if you do not want to carry your entire wallet/bag or is even perfect to just throw in your bag. Has perfect amount of space: not to much/ not to little. The clasp is opened only a certain was so it is very secure and will not open on its own. Overall I highly recommend if you are thinking about it.
Spencer B.
salt lake city
I think Gucci makes crappy stuff and slapy the name Gucci on it to make it look fancy. But there stuff isn't any different then other cheaper brands. To expensive for what it is. Not worth your money. I would advice not to get caught up in designer shit. It isn't quality and never will be.
kyra e.
Florissant , MO
Gucci is an amazing luxury brand, but the price you pay for luxury is going to cost you a lot, but it definitely is worth it! I’m happy to say I finally saved up enough to purchase Gucci’s bloom slides and they are absolutely gorgeous. They are jaw dropping and I get compliments all the time, they are very good material and I know they will last me a long time.
niko a.
Phoenix
I purchased a Gucci belt from Gucci online. When I fastened the belt the end of the belt would not fit under the metal to stow it away. I was completely confused! And thought to myself I’m doing something wrong. I sat the belt aside and I forgot about it. I noticed a friend with the same belt and asked if she had any problems with the belt, she did not.
Tyleesa S.
Baltimore , MD
I purchased my 1st new luxury handbag from a wonderful SA named Charles in Washington DC. He made my experience beautiful! The bag I wanted was sold out and I had to wait for the last order coming to US at time. Charles kept me updated constantly and eased my fears of handling much of my purchase via phone. Love Gucci! Still giving me oohs and ahhs
Ellie R.
Tempe, AZ
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I recently purchased these lovely black leather Gucci boots for the fall. I own many Gucci items; such as, shoes, bags, watches, etc, but these have become my new favorite at this time! I can’t wait until it’s cool enough to wear them. They are so buttery soft and well, fabulous! I am a person who truly believes that you get what you pay for and I want quality and style, not trend or something that will fall apart mid season. Some fashion is trendy and that’s ok for some. My fashion taste is classic for most part; although, I do have my trendy moments too. When I purchase shoes, bags, and accessories, Gucci is one of many that embodies everything in a brand that I’ve grown to love, cherish, and appreciate! Gucci hasn’t let me down yet, so worth every penny when I indulge;-)!
Audrey E.
hilliard
I got a Gucci belt for Christmas and I love it but for the price I don't really think it is worth it. I have a belt from American eagle and it is just as good as the one from Gucci. Everything there is just so overpriced and honestly you can find just as good quality somewhere else for much cheaper.
Theresa K.
Mariposa
Gucci is instantly recognizable luxury. I invested in a pair of Gucci flats with the bamboo buckle last year. I feel so elegant and pulled together every time I wear them. They are timelessly elegant and very comfortable. My next Gucci purchase will be a purse I've had my eye on for a long time.
Izzy V.
Some of your products are a little overly expensive and some of them don’t fit my friends and although I would always buy their products I just don’t have a tip money to be spending because as I said before they are very expensive but that’s what you get for trying to buy namebrand you know.
Su T.
I purchased this Gucci gg marmont mini bag in the black velvet and it is such a exquisite bag. The week before, I purchased a men’s wallet and my sales associate was so accommodating and friendly. I had my eye on this bag for quite a long time and I decided to stop by a week after purchasing the wallet, to finally purchase this. It was the best decision! I love that this purse is so practical. You can wear it long, on your shoulder, you can wear it crossbody, and you can double the strap and have it under your arm for a fancy event or date. Love the quality and the richness of color on this black velvet bag.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.