BY GUCCI #11 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where can I buy Gucci products?4 Answers
  • What is your favorite Gucci fragrance?2 Answers
  • Hello! I always see beauty gurus showing super affordable luxury ...3 Answers
Cheryl C.
My very first designer bag that I bought was a Gucci logo tote with Red leather handles in 2003. Gucci has been my go to luxury brand for sunglasses. I have probably owned 15 pairs of Guccis in my life. I️ actually just got a new pair of oversized sparkly acetate glasses two days ago. Gucci shades are the best! Recent hand bag purchases are a Small Pink Leather Marmont Matelasse flap and the Super Mini Marmont in red. Love the new Marmont Line. Although I️ do have a SoHo Chain shoulder bag, I am glad that the Marmont seems to be replacing the Soho Line as it gets phased out of retail.
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
Fashionista Expert
I first fell in love with Gucci when I found my favorite perfume to this day, over 12 years ago at the mall called Gucci II. I cannot express how beautiful this perfume smells and how many compliments I get. I'm not into buying expensive things just to show off, I like quality. Whether it's $2.99 or $299, if the quality is there, I'm into it. Ever since that perfume I have checked out other things and shopped around Gucci and I have ZERO complaints from the perfume to the glasses to the shoes, nothing but love. 👌👌👌💗💗💗💗💗
Jamie B.
Newnan, GA
I just got my first pair of Gucci Ace sneakers with the stars and water snake. I love them so much they’re gorgeous! Only complaint is I’ve only worn them maybe 5 times, & the green water snake on the back of the shoe is starting to peel slightly.. not sure if I can exchange them but I’d like to. Other than that I recommend highly, they’re soooo comfortable!
Holly H.
Atlanta, GA
Gucci is one of my favorite high end brands. The belts that have been trendy recently are to die for! I love their eclectic flare on classic styles. This brand is incredibly timeless and I wish I had enough money to purchase from
Them regularly
irmaris l.
miami
One of my favorite places to shop for bags. Last item I bought was a gift for my mom a classic bookbag. We both fell in love with this bag. Gucci is one of those designer brands that is never out of style and just keeps on making trends happen.
johnny в.
Santa Maria Ca
Gucci is well known as a luxury brand for its trending taste, vivid fashion and leather goods. I was on the HK airport and decided to visit Gucci. I saw a watch which was phenomenal, unprecedented, astounding and classic. I had my eyes on it and went to the sales representative and asked her about it. She said it's a Unisex watch and it's their latest collection and the next moment I was searching the watch online and comparing USD and HKD price.
Christina M.
Orange
I love Gucci. I recently purchased an expensive bag from them, and I’ve been nothing but impressed with the quality. Stunning, and their pieces are absolute investments. I am already looking forward to my next Gucci purchase.
Kendra M.
Miami
Bought my boyfriend a leather belt and some shoes. VERY expensive gift - but it was worth it. He loved them and still has them and wears them often. I was happy, delivery occurred with no hangups and shipping went on without a hitch overall my experience was great . The boxes were very fashionable and made me feel glamorous as I wrapped his gifts Might buy again if it is on his list or I find something I like
Chrystal B.
Medina, TN
Whether it's colognes, glasses, bags or clothing, you can find something for everyone. They have a huge selection. I personally love their bags. I own several. They hold up to all the hell I put them through and still look Beautiful. The fragrance line is out of this world. You can pick one without smelling first and I promise you won't be disappointed. All of their products are well worth the price.
Brandy M.
Pelham, AL
I got this for my husband the Gucci men's cologne & he loves it & honestly so do I can't keep away from him when I walk by & smell that. It's not a overwhelming smell that alot of them have that you can smell a mile away or get dizzy when you walk to close to someone it seems to be a perfect amount of smell. It'd be nice if it was a little easier to find but otherwise it's a good buy
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Jancarlo G.
Brownsville, TX
Is it worth to spend at gucci or should i buy at micheal kors?
Lisa J.
Hello! I always see beauty gurus showing super affordable luxury products: they get them from warehouses I think. Can anyone inform me where I can find discounted items of luxury brands like Gucci, Chanel, Shiseido please? Thank you!
JadeLynn F.
How are the Gucci makeup products? I just recently heard of their luxury foundation from Jeffree Star and now I've been really wanting to try it since.
Maria M.
Latham, NY
What is your favorite Gucci fragrance?