BY GUCCI #11 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where can I buy Gucci products?4 Answers
  • What is your favorite Gucci fragrance?2 Answers
  • Hello! I always see beauty gurus showing super affordable luxury ...3 Answers
Nena R.
I've have a 3 Gucci handbags as well as a backpack in my collection of purses. For Christmas I had no idea what to buy my boyfriend. After stressing for weeks I figured he could use a new wallet. Boring? I know but practical. I decided to get him the Gucci signature wallet, so the pattern would match the Gucci Guccissima hobo he bought me for my birthday, corny for sure! Lol ( I put a brand new penny inside it for good luck and a gift card to put towards the cost of the Akai MPC Renaissance he'd been eying) He loved it!! Gucci products are exceptionally made, the leather is sumptuous, smells amazing and the detailing is beautiful. Yes, Gucci is an expensive brand but it'll last a lifetime with just a little care. If you're debating whether or not to purchase something from Gucci, you should. Just look at it as an investment piece! *Interesting fact you may or may not know, in 1994 Gucci hired Tom Ford as the Creative Director to help with the slumping sales. Bootleg bags possibly?! 😂
Joann D.
Los Angeles, CA
Gucci Guilty Eau De Parfum
I like more citrusy and spicy notes in my fragrances as compared to the floral ones. Although I’d say that Gucci guilty is an exception. It’s a very crisp perfume. I wouldn’t call it sexy but it’s very sophisticated mature kind of a perfume. It is more of an evening perfume , when you want to smell sort of “expensive” or polished. It’s not every girly or feminine. I’d say the perfume sort of exudes that message of strength and power.

It stays on me for around 5 hours.

I both love and hat the packaging. I like the very statementy goldne bottle but I hate how much it catches finger prints. I go insane cleaning it up with tissue papers. 😐

Overall, I do love this perfume a lot. This could actually become a very strong signature perfume for people. However, this is not an every day perfume. You’d want to use it for your special evenings and night outs . I would go to the extent of calling it a winter perfume.
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
Me encantan todas las cosas Gucci! Soy dueño de cada perfume Gucci / perfume vendido (que son celestiales) y numerosos bolsos y accesorios. ¡¿Los zapatos?! Oh los zapatos! que son magníficas! Son elegantes y cómodas, y como cualquier otro producto de Gucci hecha de la más alta calidad. La mejor parte de Gucci es que la mayoría de los productos están a un precio alcanzable si está motivado y guardar. Lo que significa que usted puede poseer también un Gucci en los años venideros!
La compra de diseñador, inevitablemente, va a costar más, sin embargo he comprado los zapatos de mi firma. otra y son 1. Versátil especialmente en el entorno profesional o más elegante 2. Son extremadamente cómoda 3. Ellos van con todo 4. Duran !!
Definitivamente van a comprar de nuevo una vez (o si!) los otros se desgastan debido me encanta que su apariencia en él y en vez gastan dinero en calidad a veces más que la cantidad.
monica a.
I love all things Gucci! I own every Gucci perfume / perfume sold (which are heavenly) and numerous handbags and accessories. The shoes?! Oh the shoes! Which are magnificent! They are elegant and comfortable, and like any other Gucci product made of the highest quality. The best part of Gucci is that most products are at an affordable price if you are motivated and save. Which means you can also own a Gucci for years to come!
Buying designer will inevitably cost more, however I have bought my signature shoes. Another and are 1. Versatile especially in the professional or more elegant environment 2. They are extremely comfortable 3. They go with everything 4. Last !!
They will definitely buy it again once (or if!) The others will wear out because I love their looks on it and instead spend money on quality sometimes more than quantity.
gabriela s.
the company is great to work for over all but as always there is a limit. operational staff is stuck the availability for advancement is minimal at best and only is flagship stores. A with any job one bad manager can ruin the whole experience. Such as in the palm desert store location. The micro management is ridiculous and and inability to leave personal feelings or emotional events at home can and has ruined the work environment. If the company its self could stop and look down from there high end high horse and see that some of there over barring ways don't work with a manager (like the one in my store) that can't handle the pressure.
Amber H.
I RECEIVED THE 2016 CATALOG BOOK WHICH WAS VERY IMPRESSIVE AT FIRST SIGHT.HOWEVER, WHEN I OPENED IT AND PURUSED THROUGH THE PAGES I BEGAN TO GET UPSET.
MY FIRST QUESTION WAS HOW CAN GUCCI AS A COMPANY PUT OUT SUCH A BOOK TO THEIR CUSTOMERS. DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO BUY YOUR PRODUCTS OR DO YOU NOT CARE? THERE IS NO DIVERSITY IN YOUR CATALOG. HOW THOUGHTLESS CAN YOU BE TO NOT SHOW MODELS WHO REPRESENT THE DIFFERENT ETHNICITIES OF PEOPLE WHO BUY YOUR PRODUCTS.
SHAME ON YOU! YOU LOST A CUSTOMER AND HOPEFULLY MANY MORE!
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
Gucci is an Italian luxury company dedicated to the design and manufacture of fashion articles, suitcases, watches, perfumes, etc. Founded in 1921 by the craftsman Guccio Gucci in a small workshop in Florence, Italy. Dedicated to the sale of luxury goods. In 2003, the Gucci group had sales of more than 2580 million euros. Since the 1990s, the brand has again become a coveted object for millions of people, following the successes of its new creative director, Tom Ford, who is no longer in the company.
S B.
Bowling Green, OH
Italian products are the BEST!Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Kaitlyn H.
Pinellas Park, FL
GUCCI Luxurious Moisture-rich lipsticks in Heartbreaker & Boudoir are the best from Gucci and truly love them to bits. The coverage, texture and pigments are amazing. The formula is hydrating and glides on like a dream. The very opulent, soft & high sheen finish is another plus point. Also, they cover the lips in one swipe. Both lipsticks lasted for 6 hours applied on top of lined lips. Longevity is surprisingly remarkable for a lipstick with hydrating and emollient formula.
Amelia V.
Gucci's creative director, Frida Giannini, tapped legendary makeup artist and P&G's Global Creative Design Director, Pat McGrath, to bring the collection to life. Giannini began by raiding 90 years of Gucci archives and brought fabric samples to McGrath. They identified the colors the brand is calling the "Iconic Six": gold, black, red, ottanio (a peacock-teal blue), bronze and copper, which anchor the 200+-piece collection.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Jancarlo G.
Brownsville, TX
Is it worth to spend at gucci or should i buy at micheal kors?
Lisa J.
Hello! I always see beauty gurus showing super affordable luxury products: they get them from warehouses I think. Can anyone inform me where I can find discounted items of luxury brands like Gucci, Chanel, Shiseido please? Thank you!
Victoria H.
What is your favorite item from Gucci??
Maria M.
Latham, NY
What is your favorite Gucci fragrance?