BY GUCCI

Gucci Womens Eyeglasses 2884 65Z/15 Metal Oval Black Frames are beautifully crafted and comfortable to wear. Gucci designer eyewear was inspired by the latest styles in today’s fashion. When wearing Gucci Eyeglasses you will always look and feel your... see more...

Thee O.
Thee O.
Colton, CA
Very sleek design, gives a very professional appearance. They can be a bit pricey but I feel like it's more of an investment. Very sturdy frames, classic and timeless.
If your looking for a great pair of glasses I would highly recommend these, I have had mine almost 2 years and I still love them.
Persida G.
Persida G.
Lodi, NJ
I love these glasses. I have a pair. I get a lot of compliments. It is very elegant. It is pricey bit if you don't mind paying top dollars I recommend you buying it.
Bethany M.
Bethany M.
Greenwood, IN
I own a couple pairs of Gucci sunglasses and I absolutely love them! They are very well made and durable.
Eliana H.
Eliana H.
Victoria, TX
Me encanta Los lentes de la marca gucci ..!! En si todo lo de la marca gucci es divino 😊
Carla L.
Carla L.
Waukegan, IL
I love their glasses they are super cute and stylish ... like all their products
Lorna R.
Lorna R.
Bothell, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
Gucci has nice styled glasses for sunglasses and for your every day eye wear. I love how they look on my face and it is comfortable. It is durable and light on your nose and ears. I would trust Gucci products and have a great warranty with your purchase.
Esmeralda B.
Esmeralda B.
Lima, Peru
If you want good quality and trendy sunglasses Gucci is he way to go I own two pairs and I love them