BY GUCCI

Gucci Womens Eyeglasses 2884 65Z/15 Metal Oval Black Frames are beautifully crafted and comfortable to wear. Gucci designer eyewear was inspired by the latest styles in today’s fashion. When wearing Gucci Eyeglasses you will always look and feel your... see more...

Thee O.
Compton , CA
Very sleek design, gives a very professional appearance. They can be a bit pricey but I feel like it's more of an investment. Very sturdy frames, classic and timeless.
If your looking for a great pair of glasses I would highly recommend these, I have had mine almost 2 years and I still love them.
Caroline L.
Pullman, WA
I can’t find my exact model of glasses frames from Gucci that I own, but these look similar! I love the comfort of the lightweight frame and they highlight my features. They also hold up very well, so I can’t wait to wear them for years to come. They’re timeless and beautiful.
Persida G.
Lodi, NJ
I love these glasses. I have a pair. I get a lot of compliments. It is very elegant. It is pricey bit if you don't mind paying top dollars I recommend you buying it.
Lorna R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Gucci has nice styled glasses for sunglasses and for your every day eye wear. I love how they look on my face and it is comfortable. It is durable and light on your nose and ears. I would trust Gucci products and have a great warranty with your purchase.
shanna L.
Brooklyn
I went to get my prescription filled and fell in love with these glasses.The construction of these glasses are great they have flexibility but are still sturdy.
Regina H.
Tampa, FL
Very sporty and chic look. Great for any occasion. Excellent choice for a gift. I love everything about Gucci eyewear
Magdalena F.
Milwaukee, WI
I,love my glasses. They are so nice i love how lugerious they look. They where expensinve but they are so preatty
Bria R.
My favorite sunglasses , makes me feel pretty and the quality is great! I know they'll last me a long time
Bethany M.
Greenwood, IN
I own a couple pairs of Gucci sunglasses and I absolutely love them! They are very well made and durable.
Eliana H.
Victoria, TX
Me encanta Los lentes de la marca gucci ..!! En si todo lo de la marca gucci es divino 😊