Gucci 259593 Made To Measure Shaving Gel - 1.7 oz. uploaded by 26 S.

BY GUCCI

Complement your distinct personal style with Gucci Made to Measure a cologne for men who appreciate the finer things in life. Touches of anise and nutmeg carry traces of the exotic while Calabrian bergamot and Tunisian orange blossom provide a zesty texture. A bit of lavender provides a light smooth finish to this fragrance introduced by Gucci in 2013. Similar to a custom-made suit Made to Measure sets you apart as a unique man with sophisticated tastes. Features Fragrance Notes - Calabrian bergamot tunisian orange blossom lavender anise nutmeg Year Introduced - 2013 Gender - Men Capacity - 1.7 oz. see more...

Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
I really really really like this brand. It works so well and the prices are pretty fair. Although it is not super cheap it is decently priced for what you are getting.
Gloria M.
Let me start by saying that this product smells amazing, feels amazing, and immediately makes skin smooth after shaving. However, my skin happens to be a bit on the dry side and it dried my skin out a bit and found that every time that I used I kept applying lotion. I gave it to my mother and she loved it
Miguel R.
Donna, TX
I love the smell and the quality it is very good product plus Gucci is all worth to buy for. It smells extremely awesome like a real masculine odor. It does her job real quick and good. I love it!!
Melissa Z.
I really enjoyed this product. It seemed to have good lasting power. I would definitely recommend it to a friend.
Tiffany V.
Lagrange, GA
Like everything in the world that I have to have with a good deal this is one of them my husband he loves it to death
Leslie F.
Muy bueno buenos resultados...  Lo recomiendo buen producto me encanta siempre lo usaría me encantaaaa
tammy m.
Strongsville , OH
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
The packaging is really nice it smells really good it’s gentle and it’s affordable and last a long
nalani s.
My husband loves this product!!!! Super creamy and smells great!!! Worth the price!!!!!
Summer W.
Ceredo, WV
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
My fiancé loves anything by gucci fragrance 10/10 recommended and not an overkill scent
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
Well of course there’s so much to say about the brand itself. Gucci has a great reputation for a reason. This shaving gel smells AMAZING! Plus it does its job as a shaving gel which is a plus. Highly recommend this.