BY GUCCI

Gucci Flora 1966 is inspired by the silk scarf created for Grace Kelly in 1966. This sheer, floral chypre blends elegance with sensual charisma. Notes: Bourbon Pepper, Peony, Rose, Patchouli. Style: Sophisticated. Intense. Sweet. see more...

Kaitlyn H.
hemphill, TX
A very strongly scented perfume to say the least. I got so many headaches while wearing it trying to give it a fair chance. It might work for others but it was definitely not a favorite for me.
Briana P.
San Mateo
I really want this perfume , but I've tried it in stores and it smells beautiful also the packaging and bottle are my favorite colors and just love the design of it !
Isiah K.
San Diego, California
Smells really good I highly prefer this cologne over anything else. The smell lasts for hours, you wouldn't be wasting it cause you wouldn't need a lot.
hilana n.
lynnwood, wa
Lussiana O.
Dallas, TX
Excelente perfume da un toque de elegancia a cualquier mujer me gusta usarlo d noche el empaque es perfecto y hermoso
Masiel M.
Cape coral, FL
Well if it’s expensive it works you already now it was so good to have this perfume you don’t even know
Catie  M.
Pittsburgh
This has really cute packaging and I will definitely recommend this to anybody is not on a budget
Karina C.
Escondido, CA
One of My favorite perfumes. has a classical scent that I love. love the bottle so pretty
Jacqueline B.
Oklahoma City, OK
It's a long lasting perfume with an amazing smell! My boyfriend loves when I wear this!
Zainab Alkubra N.
I wear this perfume for the gym, the smell doesn't change after a heavy work out. and its kin of light, not my favourite but good for the gym