Gucci 10046820 3.4 oz Eau De Perfume Spray for Women uploaded by Aseel A.

BY GUCCI

We always care for our beauty and health care supplements. These products provide you health wellness and natural beauty with every day. They are unique for its flavors scents herbs their health appeal their multi- use capability simple elegant look and their uniqueness. Our products help you to picture the healthy ecosystems which provide you a healthy and happy life ahead. Features A versatile grooming spray Long lasting fragrance Provides instant cooling and refreshing action to your body Great for the day or a special evening out Specifications Gender: Women Capacity: 3.4 oz see more...

Alexina L.
Charlotte, NC
Cannot say enough about this. I am obsessed with Gucci perfume. I really enjoy the floral smell of this perfume. I have the full size as well and I will repurchase! Packaging is gorgeous as well.
Tasneema A.
Gucci bloom is the absolute best fragrance. I recently purchased this and have gotten so many compliments on this smell. It is a very floral smell but not overpowering at all. I can’t wait to make this my staple perfume for ever.
Crystal R.
I love this scent its going to be one of my go to fragrances for summer. Its well worth the money spent i just wish the bottle was cuter its to plain...
Kelly S.
Florence , AZ
My new favorite. It is floral but clean and sexy at the same time. The scent could last longer than it does, but I enjoy it while it lasts.
Ashley S.
This perfume is the BOMBBBBB! It smells a lot like Jasmin & is so soft as well. It’s really pricey for me but worth it!
Meghan N.
Bradford, AR
Smells great! Love it. Easy on the skin. Not too strong . Just the right kind of fragrance. Def recommend.
Paula O.
Amazing I love the scent lasts all day long. The packaging is elegant and beautiful my holy grail perfume
Chelsi A.
Waco, TX
This fragrance is great if you love floral and sweet scented fragrances. The packaging is so cute too
Aseel A.
I'm so in love with this parfum I could not say enough words about it, it's so feminine, elegant and long lasting just like smelling a fresh bouquet of flowers, I always get compliments about it
The Key notes are Rangoon Creeper, Jasmine Bud and Tuberose
I highly recommended it specially for girls how loves Floral scents.
mani b.
surrey
great product the smell is absolutely amazing and i always get compliments. the price is decent for Gucci and i’d definitely buy again being a huge gucci fan. gucci in downtown vancouver is gorgeous and i fell in love. definitely would recommend