BY GUCCI

Women's 0.17 oz EDP Mini. A modernized Chypre Frida Gianinni's first fragrance creation combines classical perfumery with her unique flair for innovation. The fragrance smolders with a striking patchouli base which makes its entrance early and like the Gucci woman leaves a lasting impression. At the same time the top of the fragrance emerges with an unexpected and exotic blend of guava and pear bringing uniqueness and modernity. see more...

Kelly S.
Scottsdale, AZ
I adore Gucci scents! I own almost all of them. This is the most sultry deep scent of those i own, almost unisex. It lasts a wonderfully long time and isn’t too strong as to invade in other people’s space. It’s a little pricey but a little goes a long way and it will last such a long time.
Antoni C.
Boston, MA
Gucci fragrance it's amazing to use during the day and evening it's sweet and not heavy! Amazing to sunset parties
Anne C.
Este perfume tiene un olor muy rico y sexy , pero no tiene mucho fijador , el embace es muy lindo
say deh S.
This is my all time favorite perfume. I have it in edp and adt version and it smells devine. Its soo strong and edgy and unique. Hard to find though i treasure my bottles.
Mary M.
Berlin
I love it it's amazing and it good for summer time
Scenes from vanilla with rose it's a nice bottle und a nice for days it's not for everyone s it's long lasting for 6 ohrs
I will recommend to others
Amel Z.
Rabat
Iv seen a review about this fregrance on youtube , and i decided to give it a try. It's definitly not a daytime fragrance. You can wear it on date or a dinner or a wedding. It's a little heavy for me. But i love the oriental notes of it.
👸🏼👸🏼Millie W.
Absolutely amazing!!! I love luxury brands and this Gucci perfume is one of my faviroutes, the scent lasts all day and I have been complemented a few times when wearing this perfume.