GroceryGuayaki
Yerba Mate Traditional Mate Drink

Guayaki Yerba Mate Traditional Mate Drink

by Guayaki

South America's Ache Guayaki Tribe Sips Mate Daily For Its Powerful Rejuvenative Effects, Revering It As The "Drink Of The Gods". One Bottle Contains About As Much As Caffeine As A Cup Of Coffee Certified Organic By Ccof Kosher Product

Are these flavorful? I’m not a big fan of hot teas and I know this is a little different so I’m trying to figure out if I will like them
Does this make you jittery?
Im just here for my badge.
Start your review of Guayaki Yerba Mate Traditional Mate Drink!
Product Highlights
it has a really great taste to it and comes in other flavors as well!in reviews
While there are many supposed health benefits to it, there has also been a study linking it to cancer; however even that study stated that it is when drank in excessive amounts.in reviews
That said, I buy it every time I see it in my area. in reviews
Guayaki is a great product and well worth the price.in reviews
C B.
This is my favorite way to get some caffeine. I love all their products but I think the traditional unsweetened is ,at favorite. There is a lot of caffeine in this so be aware. The flavor is strong and earthy and I would say an acquired taste. But I like it better than coffee now.
Kelsey M.
El Segundo, CA
I drink mate every single day, it's incredible! All Guayaki Yerba mate is organic, shade grown and fair trade, and they are committed to reforesting the rainforest they grow in and creating living wage jobs through partnerships with indigenous tribes. The traditional Tereré is smooth and just sweet enough.
Hannah C.
Wasilla, AK
Mate is a traditional drink used for fasting and other ceremonies. This bottled version has a great taste and comes in other flavors as well (I recommend the moroccan mint). I also like that it comes in glass, not plastic. Overall, a good beverage that is good for you.
Breanna W.
Fayetteville, AR
I got this as a gag "why not try it" purchase because it was on sale at Walmart. And I still don't know how I feel about it. It gave me tons of energy, which I wasn't expecting, but the taste to this day I can't describe. Not bad but not....good? Try it, see for yourself.
David B.
Winchester, CA
These drinks are refreshing. Perfect alternative to soda or other high sugar drinks. Best drunken if chilled. Each flavor is good in its own way and worth the cheap price compared to other healthy drinks.
chris V.
ND
I tried this for the first time just recently and i loved it. Good flavor. And very refreshing
Terica A.
Florence, SC
I tried this for the first time a few days ago. Kind of pricey, but not bad. It didn't do much, however, the taste was pleasant and I enjoyed the flavor variations.
Lindsay M.
I am OBSESSED with the Guayaki Yerba mate drinks. My favorite ones are this traditional iced tea, and the lemon elation one that comes in a can. It's way cheaper than most energy drinks and works way better. The caffeination doesn't make me feel jittery at all but definitely powers me throughout the day.
Ana C.
This drink is so good! It is such a healthier alternative to Snapple. It can be a little expensive but it is definitely worth it! They have many flavors, but this one in particular is my favorite. Definitely recommend, especially if you like and enjoy tea.
Lisa S.
I don't drink flavored beverages often, but when I do, I enjoy a Yerba Mate!! The taste is divine and they have great deals at Sprouts!