Guayaki Yerba Mate Traditional Loose Yerba Mate Dietary Supplement, 16 oz, (Pack of 3) uploaded by Jessica Q.Guayaki Yerba Mate Traditional Loose Yerba Mate Dietary Supplement, 16 oz, (Pack of 3) uploaded by Jessica Q.

BY GENERIC

Guayaki Yerba Mate Traditional Loose Yerba Mate Dietary Supplement: USDA organic Rich, robust, and balanced Traditional full-bodied flavor Naturally caffeinated Fair Trade certified Package made from renewable non-GMO wood pulp see more...

Jessica W.
Madison, WI
I like this tea a lot. I use it as a dietary supplement so that I don't get as hungry throughout the day and snack so much. I really like to drink it with honey. It is a good value since a bag of it lasts me a long time. I buy it frequently and recommend it to a lot of people!
Jessica Q.
Mcallen, TX
I love this. I prefer my tea over ice, so I use a coffee press to filter out the loose tea and then mix I'm the tea in a shaker with some coconut palm sugar. Perfect drink to carry around on a hot, hot day.