Guayaki Yerba Mate Revel Berry Organic uploaded by Dana P.

BY GUAYAKI

Guayaki Yerba Mate Revel Berry.
Powerful rainforest experience.
Non carbonated.
USDA organic.
Fair trade certified. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Austin C.
Las Vegas, NV
If you like Monster, Redbull, or Rockstar energy drinks this needs to be your new go-to when you need a quick me up. This organic formula is non carbonated so you aren't getting the fizzy beginning making you burp and it also won't go flat if you have it out for hours. It gives me all the benefits of an energy drink with no crash afterwards and no harsh zip everytime you take a sip. Smiths cannot keep these stocked up enough I am constantly buying them for my boyfriend and I! (Also don't ask why but drink it with a straw it's better)
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
I love these so much especially because it's been so hard to drink hot coffee during the summer months. I'm really not much of a tea person but this is a really nice blend that perks me up halfway through the day. It's more water and less milk so while it doesn't fill me up like a latte does but the absence of milk is easier on my belly!
Chelsea W.
This brand is always my go to for a nice clean kick of energy. It comes in many favors but this one is the best. It give you great sustained energy throughout the day. No crash and honestly it bumps my mood up as well. With all the benefits of drinking tea this is a great daily drink. I will always buy this brand as it's always consistent.
Vivian H.
Knoxville, TN
I first discovered Guayaki products at my new job. My boss love them and stocks our fridge with them so I decided to try one and am now hooked! They're tasty, like iced teas, and give you a great energy boost. I've been slowly weaning myself off of Starbucks and slowly getting onboard with these.
Dana P.
I prefer this drink over coffee any day! It gives me the boost I need and tastes great. This company is also dedicated to restoring the rainforest and creating living wage jobs. What more could you ask for?!
Lydia W.
La Vergne, TN
Amazing drink. Good alternative to coffee and tea. Nice amount of sweetness without the need for any sugar. Can now be found at most Kroger's in the organic drink areas. Like any other drink with caffeine like affects drink carefully to not over do it.
Michelle R.
I am a big fan of Guayaki drinks and tea bags! They make the best Yerba Matte and nothing compares to the alertness it provides. I highly recommend it.
Janet C.
Keene, TX
I am new to this. I had never tried the natural mate tea drink, so the taste was a little to leafy but I still like it. The berry flavor was awesome.
Christina B.
Rocklin, CA
This tea is very good. Be careful if you are sensitive to supplements as the yerbe mate may make you a little jittery.
Jazzmyn G.
I love this drink is so far my favorite drink keep me awake the same as coffee but with out the better taste.
Christina B.
Rocklin, CA
I have seen this product in health food stores. Will this product be available at Walmart?
Katie R.
Madison, AL
Where is this available??
diana v.
Waxahachie, TX
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmme
Joanna E.
Spotswood, NJ
How is the flavor? Any funky aftertaste?