BY GENERIC

Guayaki Yerba Mate Pure Empower Mint Dietary Supplement: USDA organic Gluten free Certified Fair Trade Certified B Corporation Non-GMO project certified Kosher see more...

• Does this help you use the bathroom ?1 Answers
  • What is the purpose of this supplement?! Does it aid in h...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
I get this drink every day at school because I'm a sleepy girl and this has enough caffeine in it to get me up and going in the morning.  It's a great taste, and I don't even like iced tea.  I love when it goes on sale at albertsons.  10/10 would recommend.
Charlie A.
I like to enjoy this product mid-day with my lunch or with a snack. Refreshing and has a little bit of a boost in it. The mint tends to calm my stomach and it isn't too sugary. Can usually find for under $3 at my local grog shop or liquor store.
Erin D.
Galesburg, IL
I was apprehensive when I first bought this tea because I had never tried it and it was on sale for a ridiculously low price. I figured it must not be selling well, but I took the plunge and tried it anyway. I was pleasantly surprised. What a refreshing, light, amazing flavor!
Cindy A.
Orlando, FL
I love this tea! Like everyone else said, a little different at first but is def a refreshing product! I have move on to try their sparkling drinks! They are all so good!
Elizabeth C.
Butte, MT
Ok, this one took a little getting used to. At first I wasn't a fan at all, but somehow it grew on me! Now I love love love. Give it try and then maybe give it a second (and third) chance!
Nasondra R.
Tucson, AZ
I am a huge fan of this tea!!! It tastes so yummy so it is a bonus that it is a dietary supplement!! It has a little sweet taste not an overpowering bitter one
Aaron D.
Springfield, MO
Very strong stimulate effect almost more than coffee but different feeling. Good, but not sure if I will buy it again I prefer the feeling of tea or coffee.
Maria H.
Chula Vista, CA
I have tried this drink once and really enjoyed it. I was encouraged to try it because I love the hot tea. It is also great as a cold tea on the go!
Stefanie W.
Tonawanda, NY
Very good! i drink a lot of tea so i was eager to try this flavor and brand. would definitely buy again!
Osa A.
London UK
I love this very much it's tasty and would recommend it to who ever would like to purchase
Lorryn Y.
What is the purpose of this supplement?! Does it aid in healing or promotes general overall health?
Asia D.
East orange , NJ
Does this help you use the bathroom ?