Guayaki Yerba Mate Enlighten Mint Organic uploaded by Taylor K.Guayaki Yerba Mate Enlighten Mint Organic uploaded by Jeanette G.

BY GUAYAKI YERBA MATE

Guayaki Yerba Mate USDA Organic Enlighten Mint.
Powerful rainforest experience.
Non carbonated.
Fair trade certified.
16 fl oz (473 ml). see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Sun D.
Sun D.
San Jose, CA
I absolutely love this tea! Guayaki is such a great company to start with. Their base store is actually in my hometown Sebastopol, CA. I have been drinking mate every single day for three years and can't imagine my life without it. It gives me clean energy without huge withdraw. My family thinks I'm bunkers because I bring some with me on vacation!
This is the best iced tea that they offer, my mouth is salivating as I type!
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Chicago , IL
Guayaki Yerba Mate Enlighten Mint Organic my all time favorite energy drink & what do you know it helps combat allergies & with this taste I'll be ordering another case of this stuff as soon as I finish writing this(:
Marlene r.
Marlene r.
Foodie Expert
Love the ones in a glass jar. the ones in a can taste eh weird to me. but they are very caffeinated!!
Angelique H.
Angelique H.
Beaverton, OR
Being an avid energy drinker I was looking for a healthier alternative and I've finally found it!!! I really enjoy not only the natural energy that comes from the mate leaf but it also taste great!!(think peppermint with a sweet tea) incredibly refreshing in my opinion and a great buy!!!