BeveragesCoffee & TeaGuayaki
Yerba Mate Enlighten Mint - 155 fl oz Can

Guayaki Yerba Mate Enlighten Mint - 15.5 fl oz Can

by Guayaki

Guayaki Yerba Mate USDA Organic Enlighten Mint.
Powerful rainforest experience.
Non carbonated.
Fair trade certified.
16 fl oz (473 ml).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Guayaki Yerba Mate Enlighten Mint - 15.5 fl oz Can!
Mahdieh N.
Valencia, CA
Guayaki Yerba Mate Enlighten Mint - 15.5 fl oz Can uploaded by Mahdieh N.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
The only source of energy I need! I prefer this drink to any other caffeinated energy drink or coffee itself. It does not make my stomach cramp and hurt. Tastes amazing. Provides me with sustainable energy throughout the day. Great way to start the morning and get to work. Love love love Guayaki Yerba Mate Enlighten Mint - 15.5 fl oz Can
Chelsea C.
Scottsdale, AZ
Guayaki Yerba Mate Enlighten Mint - 15.5 fl oz Can uploaded by Chelsea C.
Purchased at: AmazonFresh
I love this tea so much! It has a hint of mint and a hint of sweetness. Not too sweet and not too minty. It is really refreshing on a hot day. I also like how it isn’t carbonated.
Madison S.
La Canada Flt, CA
Guayaki Yerba Mate Enlighten Mint - 15.5 fl oz Can uploaded by Madison S.
This is my all time favorite energy drink. It tastes amazing! It has organic ingredients and is a healthier alternative to many other energy drinks out there. There are also different flavors that are also delicious, and there are even carbonated options too! Overall, 10/10.
Kelley M.
Guayaki Yerba Mate Enlighten Mint - 15.5 fl oz Can uploaded by Kelley M.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
This is very refreshing and 😋 The mint taste is amazing. Gives you natural energy from brewed Yerba mate .
Piper L.
10/10 my favorite kind of energy drink! Not too much sugar (although it’s definitely not light on the sweeteners) and a really refreshing taste. It has the perfect amount of caffeine that it’s comparable to espresso without any jitters. It’s been my go-to for years now.
Monica P.
This is literally the best drink ever! The mint one is specifically my favorite. They are kind of expensive, but they are so good! I’ve been buying these for the longest time, and I can’t get over them. I’ve have my mom hooked on these. They have caffeine so be careful, but they taste like watered down tea. I recommend drinking them cold. They also have a sparkling yerba mate which I believe is pomegranate something, and that one is also delicious.
Sun D.
San Jose, CA
I absolutely love this tea! Guayaki is such a great company to start with. Their base store is actually in my hometown Sebastopol, CA. I have been drinking mate every single day for three years and can't imagine my life without it. It gives me clean energy without huge withdraw. My family thinks I'm bunkers because I bring some with me on vacation! This is the best iced tea that they offer, my mouth is salivating as I type!
Angelique H.
Beaverton, OR
Being an avid energy drinker I was looking for a healthier alternative and I've finally found it!!! I really enjoy not only the natural energy that comes from the mate leaf but it also taste great!!(think peppermint with a sweet tea) incredibly refreshing in my opinion and a great buy!!!
Elizabeth B.
Knoxville, TN
My favorite Yerba mate of all time. Great company. The potency is better than some other brands. Will always buy Guayaki!
Kaia P.
Austin, TX
When I tell you this is my favorite drink of all time I seriously mean it. I like coffee but I can’t drink too much or else I get super anxious but Yerba Mate gives me more energy without feeling absolutely horrible after drinking it.

Looking for your answer?