Guayaki Organic Tea Bags uploaded by LiveLoveLynn 8.

BY GUAYAKI

A Spicy-Sweet Yerba Mate Blend Guayaki Chai Spice Mate is an invigorating spicy-sweet blend of yerba mate and chai spices. Makes a great Mate Chai Latte! Vitality~Clarity~Well-Being Helps stimulate focus & clarity* Boosts physical energy* Aids elimination* Contains antioxidants Traditionally used to support weight loss programs that include a balanced diet and exercise* Dietary supplement In South America, yerba mate has been revered for centuries as the "drink of the gods and is enjoyed daily for vitality, clarity, and well-being. Yerba mate is traditionally used as a catalyst to unleash the powerful effects of other herbs. A nourishing, green source of energy, the leaves of the yerba mate tree deliver a unique trio of stimulants: caffeine, theobromine, and theophylline as well as 24 vitamins and minerals, 15 amino acids, and abundant antioxidants. Sustai see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Joanna l.
Littlerock, CA
Definitely recommend !!! Favorite tea of all time. I try to drink as many as I can in one day
Alicia B.
Foodie Expert
I love any tea that isnt swet and the fact this is organic makes it even better in my eyes
Veronica G.
Bakersfield , CA
Foodie Expert
I love organic teas. Specially this one that's Yerba matte it's a plus. Very enjoyable
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Yerba Mate is a fantastic tea and a great boost first thing in the morning. The chia is my personal favorite.
Ashley M.
I drink a LOT of tea but this has to be my favorite chia tea of all time! It has the perfect balance of spice and warmth that I love about chia.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
Any health benefits?
Avril J.
Foodie Expert
I drink alot of tea. Never came across this brand or tea? Is it similar to green tea?
Jocelyn M.
Foodie Expert
whats the difference in org and reg?
Marissa H.
Foodie Expert
Hey would any of you do me the favor of downloading the app Mercari and sign up using my invite code ZKQZQQ. It's a shopping app. Singing up with my invite code will get us both $2 for free. Then you get a invite code of your own and for each person who signs up using you'r invite code you both get a $2 reward.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Foodie Expert
Does this taste like chocolate it says chocolatte?