Guayaki Organic Tea Bags uploaded by LiveLoveLynn 8.

BY GUAYAKI

A Spicy-Sweet Yerba Mate Blend Guayaki Chai Spice Mate is an invigorating spicy-sweet blend of yerba mate and chai spices. Makes a great Mate Chai Latte! Vitality~Clarity~Well-Being Helps stimulate focus & clarity* Boosts physical energy* Aids elimination* Contains antioxidants Traditionally used to support weight loss programs that include a balanced diet and exercise* Dietary supplement In South America, yerba mate has been revered for centuries as the "drink of the gods and is enjoyed daily for vitality, clarity, and well-being. Yerba mate is traditionally used as a catalyst to unleash the powerful effects of other herbs. A nourishing, green source of energy, the leaves of the yerba mate tree deliver a unique trio of stimulants: caffeine, theobromine, and theophylline as well as 24 vitamins and minerals, 15 amino acids, and abundant antioxidants. Sustai see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Walhalla, SC
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love organic teas. I am never disappointed with the flavor. I recommend to anyone who uses only organic or is switching over to only organic. It's a great value also.
Amy Z.
Amy Z.
Frankfort, NY
Pretty affordable but a little pricier than some other teas. Healthier though which is why. I personally prefer loose teas to these but to each their own.
Shante V.
Shante V.
Newark, DE
Foodie Expert
This tea is delicious! If your a chocolate lover you will love it. They do have other flavors. You can buy this at the Vitaminshoppe.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Foodie Expert
One of my favorites next to Sambazon and Beachbody Performance line! All are natural, healthier versions and pretty affordable.
Joanna l.
Joanna l.
Littlerock, CA
Definitely recommend !!! Favorite tea of all time. I try to drink as many as I can in one day
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Foodie Expert
I love any tea that isnt swet and the fact this is organic makes it even better in my eyes
Veronica G.
Veronica G.
Bakersfield , CA
I love organic teas. Specially this one that's Yerba matte it's a plus. Very enjoyable
LiveLoveLynn 8.
LiveLoveLynn 8.
Ewa Beach, HI
Foodie Expert
Guayaki Organic Tea Bags my current go to tea. Has a nutty taste. Take it with lemon. Add water throughout the day & drink all day.
Kristi M.
Kristi M.
Revere, MA
Foodie Expert
These are by far my favorite tea bags! I mix these with the Celestial Lemon Zinger ones to make iced tea and wow it couldn't taste any better!
Leijai H.
Leijai H.
Foodie Expert
I don't usually like tea but I tried this tea and I absolutely loved it I fell in love instantly the secound d I tasted it
Morenike K.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
Any health benefits?
Avril J.
Avril J.
Foodie Expert
I drink alot of tea. Never came across this brand or tea? Is it similar to green tea?
Jocelyn M.
Jocelyn M.
Foodie Expert
whats the difference in org and reg?
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
Foodie Expert
Hey would any of you do me the favor of downloading the app Mercari and sign up using my invite code ZKQZQQ. It's a shopping app. Singing up with my invite code will get us both $2 for free. Then you get a invite code of your own and for each person who signs up using you'r invite code you both get a $2 reward.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Foodie Expert
Does this taste like chocolate it says chocolatte?