Guayaki Organic Tea Bags uploaded by LiveLoveLynn 8.

BY GUAYAKI

A Spicy-Sweet Yerba Mate Blend Guayaki Chai Spice Mate is an invigorating spicy-sweet blend of yerba mate and chai spices. Makes a great Mate Chai Latte! Vitality~Clarity~Well-Being Helps stimulate focus & clarity* Boosts physical energy* Aids elimination* Contains antioxidants Traditionally used to support weight loss programs that include a balanced diet and exercise* Dietary supplement In South America, yerba mate has been revered for centuries as the "drink of the gods and is enjoyed daily for vitality, clarity, and well-being. Yerba mate is traditionally used as a catalyst to unleash the powerful effects of other herbs. A nourishing, green source of energy, the leaves of the yerba mate tree deliver a unique trio of stimulants: caffeine, theobromine, and theophylline as well as 24 vitamins and minerals, 15 amino acids, and abundant antioxidants. Sustai see more...

Buy on Walmart
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
The chai spice mate is spicy and sweet It Is fair trade and organic there's only a quarter of amount of caffeine in this tea as there is in a cup of coffee it has yerba mate, cinnamon, licorice, Ginger, nutmeg, clove and unfortunately it has Stevia which I could definitely do without. But this tea is a very good Tonic If you ever feel not so well maybe a little nauseous the stuff will fix you up in a Jif.
Brittany B.
West union, SC
I absolutely love organic teas. I am never disappointed with the flavor. I recommend to anyone who uses only organic or is switching over to only organic. It's a great value also.
Eyvanna C.
Butte, MT
I am a yes fanatic. I have probably 25 different kinds in my pantry right now. This tea is a must have! If you like sweet chocolate tea then you will love this! Super good substitute to sugary hot chocolate.
Amy Z.
Frankfort, NY
Pretty affordable but a little pricier than some other teas. Healthier though which is why. I personally prefer loose teas to these but to each their own.
Ashley M.
I drink a LOT of tea but this has to be my favorite chia tea of all time! It has the perfect balance of spice and warmth that I love about chia.
Kristi M.
Revere, MA
These are by far my favorite tea bags! I mix these with the Celestial Lemon Zinger ones to make iced tea and wow it couldn't taste any better!
LiveLoveLynn 8.
Kapolei, HI
Guayaki Organic Tea Bags my current go to tea. Has a nutty taste. Take it with lemon. Add water throughout the day & drink all day.
Shante V.
Newark, DE
This tea is delicious! If your a chocolate lover you will love it. They do have other flavors. You can buy this at the Vitaminshoppe.
Sarah B.
One of my favorites next to Sambazon and Beachbody Performance line! All are natural, healthier versions and pretty affordable.
Leijai H.
I don't usually like tea but I tried this tea and I absolutely loved it I fell in love instantly the secound d I tasted it
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
Any health benefits?
Avril J.
I drink alot of tea. Never came across this brand or tea? Is it similar to green tea?
Jocelyn M.
whats the difference in org and reg?
Marissa H.
Hey would any of you do me the favor of downloading the app Mercari and sign up using my invite code ZKQZQQ. It's a shopping app. Singing up with my invite code will get us both $2 for free. Then you get a invite code of your own and for each person who signs up using you'r invite code you both get a $2 reward.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this taste like chocolate it says chocolatte?