BY GUAYAKI

Bright, Lively & Herbal The uplifting and nourishing choice of health-minded individuals, yerba mate boasts 24 vitamins and minerals, 15 amino acids and abundant antioxidants.  Yerba mate is also known for its adaptogen-like qualities, which include reducing the effects of occasional stress. Of the six commonly used stimulants in the world, yerba mate, coffee, tea, kola nut, cocoa and guarana, yerba mate, with naturally occurring caffeine, triumphs as the most balanced, delivering both energy and nutrition. Vitality~Clarity~Well-Being Stimulate focus & clarity* Improves physical energy* Traditionally used to support weight loss programs that include a balanced diet and exercise*   Contains more antioxidants than green tea Aids elimination* Dietary supplement Naturally Caffeinated-Contains the caffeine equivalent of 3/4 cup of coffee see more...

Doris V.
I love this tea. And normally I'm all about the loose tea, because the stuff in tee bags is pretty crappy. But in this case the tea bags and the loose tea are of equal quality. And the disadvantage of the loose tea here, is that no matter how good your strainer is, you will end up with tiny bit floating all in you tea. The teabags are best! Plus you can pop one in any kind of bottled water and give it a few shakes, and it will brew. Not heat required.
Rachel G.
State College, PA
Love this brand of teas. It's such a great and healthier alternative to coffee. While I do enjoy loose tea, the one downside with this is it's so hard to keep it all in the tea ball. I found a lot of leaves and powder floating in my tea, which made me actually switch to the tea bag version.
Nardie C.
Bronx, NY
I was recommended by my coworker. This tea is very delicious. I love the herbal smell of it and has a divine taste. It's a little pricey for a tea but it does have a lot of good benefits. I would buy this for sure
myia v.
I love Guayaki Organic Loose Tea!! I love that they are organic! I use them in a tea ball. If you like sweeter tea you can add coconut milk or honey to them. Perfect Saturday treat!
Sasha E.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
Years ago, I was introduced to the Guayaki brand while working at Dutch Bros. Coffee. I have enjoyed their teas ever since. I especially like their orange and mint flavored mate'.
Brieanna B.
Portland, OR
I've liked mate for many years now and this is a classic that I return to when I can't make it to a specialty tea shop. Very refreshing.