BY GUAYAKI

At Guayaki, we are working to make organic, fair-trade yerba mate the mainstream energy source of choice, and prove that a company can be profitable while operating sustainably. We are an organization of individuals whose daily work is to bring you the finest yerba mate on the planet. We started in 1996 with a vision of protecting and restoring the South American rainforests and empowering the native forest people, and with your help, we are achieving that goal, sip by sip. see more...

Drea J.
At first I was hesitant to try, but I was pleasantly surprised, though it is a bit of an acquired taste. I strongly recommend this to anyone seeking an alternative to coffee. I love the company's mission statement and foundation so I will keep buying their products.
patricia c.
San Diego, CA
I have a box of this in the pantry right now! I love Chai tea and it is nice to be able to make it at home. This is not as good as the kind the kind that you can get at Panera Bread or Starbucks, but it is affordable and a good compromise. Lipton is a very trusted brand as well.

Mary H.
Asheville
This are awesome! I take the shot just 15 min. before my workout, it gives me just the amount energy without the crash. Highly recommend it!
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Holy energy! This is organic and healthy and affordable too! Better for you than a cup of coffee! And more energy too!
Keisha L.
Clintwood, VA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
These didn't do anything to me at all. I felt the exact same as I did before I drank it.
Crystal C.
Asheboro, NC
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
My husband drinks energybshots every day and these would be great for him to try
krystina a.
Where can you buy this?
Crystal C.
Does this work
Candice S.
Danville, KY
Do these work as well at 5 hour energy and other common things of its kind?