BY GUAYAKI

Guayak Organic Energy Shots are fueled by yerba mates naturally uplifting healthy and nourishing properties. These organic blends of ALL ORGANIC Superfood extracts will give you the energy you need to meet todays stresses and demands. (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 632432811109 UK see more...

• I heard about this energy drink and I was wondering how the flavo...1 Answers
Sagvun A.
Aurora, IL
I have tried 3 bottles of this stuff and none have had any effect on me during my cardio-strength training workouts. However, I am in great shape and do tough workouts, so I was looking for just a little boost to either make the workouts a little easier, or feel like doing a little extra. I have NOT experienced either, whether I take it on an empty stomach 10 min before a workout, or on a full stomach 30 min before a workout.
Nichole B.
Halifax, MA
The taste of this is awful it's not present at all I would not recommend this and the energy you get you mine as well just drink a coffee would not recommend
Jeremey Y.
Ceres, CA
This appealed to me because it was what seemed to me as an organic version of 5-hour energy. It tastes similar, but it doesn't have that nasty chemical after taste. The energy it gave me was not a jittery type, it was more like a mild cup of tea. I still prefer coffee and tea over this.
Brenda V.
I heard about this energy drink and I was wondering how the flavor tasted because sometimes energy drinks that gave chockate flavor taste weird, especially mixed with fruit flavors. ?