BY GUAYAKI

Guayaki Enlighten Mint Tea: USDA organic Fair trade certified Non-carbonated Gluten free Non-GMO project verified Kosher see more...

• What does it taste like ? Does it have any health benefits 1 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite cold tea beverage? Do you prefer swee...1 Answers
Kelsey M.
El Segundo, CA
I drink mate every single day, it's incredible! All Guayaki Yerba mate is organic, shade grown and fair trade, and they are committed to reforesting the rainforest they grow in and creating living wage jobs through partnerships with indigenous tribes. The mint cans are sweetened with honey and flavored with real peppermint and spearmint!!
Vivian H.
Knoxville, TN
I first discovered Guayaki products at my new job. My boss love them and stocks our fridge with them so I decided to try one and am now hooked! This mint flavor is so refreshing and I love the energy boost I get with it.
Shannon T.
Portland, OR
I love the mint flavor of this tea. It does give me an energy boost without giving me the shakes. It is packed of great flavor and is very refreshing.
Amber S.
Montgomery, AL
I love all tea wit a bit of sugar ! but this particular tea is good hot or cold and you can't go wrong with that !
Judy G.
This is one of my favorite Guayaki teas! I love mint and this one has great mint flavor with just a touch of sweetness. I also love that this product is non GMO and Fair Trade, which are things I often look for in products! Well worth the price!
Lislis M.
Sweden
Not my favorit, I don't like mint in drinks but if you do I recommend this for you
Judy G.
Foodie Expert
What is everyone's favorite cold tea beverage? Do you prefer sweetened or unsweetened? Does it matter to you if a product is Fair Trade?
Nakiesha P.
East palatka, FL
Foodie Expert
What does it taste like ? Does it have any health benefits