BY GUAYAKI

Guayaki brand Yerba Mate Unsweetened Terere.
Dietary supplement.
Rejuvenating cold mate blend*.
USDA Organic.
Fair for life. Fair trade certified by IMO. see more...

• I've never tried this before it says it's unsweetened is it sour or...2 Answers
Bonnie B.
Bonnie B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Refreshing! Good jolt of energy without the crash! I try and choose a good tea over coffee any day.
A. J.
A. J.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite when I want Yerba mate without the sugar or extra flavoring. I love the caffeine jolt and the earthy flavor. It doesn't leave me as wired as the one in the cans so it's better for days when I've already had a coffee or green tea and don't want to over caffeinate.
Asheli C.
Asheli C.
Birdsboro, PA
Foodie Expert
Best tea and oh so good for your immune system. I prefer the loose tea but this is an OK alternative.
Ariel V.
Ariel V.
I love Mate! It's definitely an acquired taste, and a lot of people might not like it if they prefer sweeten teas, but I really don't so it's nice. I also love Iced Tea, and this has more caffeine than regular iced tea, so I love this stuff.
Cara B.
Cara B.
Edmonton , AB
Foodie Expert
I've never tried this before it says it's unsweetened is it sour or how would you describe its taste?