Guayaki Brand Yerba Mate Lemon Elation uploaded by Pearl F.Guayaki Brand Yerba Mate Lemon Elation uploaded by Pearl F.

BY GUAYAKI

Guayaki Yerba Mate Lemon Elation.
Fair for life.
USDA organic. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Margee H.
Margee H.
Nashville, TN
Definitely love how much caffeine is in this without needing to drink several cans or cups of coffee. Taste is pretty good, not my favorite of all the iced teas that are similar that I've tried, but I also prefer things to taste more like traditional tea without added flavors.
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Scranton, PA
I wish this drink was sugar free! The taste is great, not too strong, and not too sweet. The can art is beautiful and I love that the company produces its beverages fair trade. It's gluten free! I will buy this again.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Austin, TX
Foodie Expert
I drink this every morning! It's easier on the stomach, tastes like lemon iced team and has a great natural caffeine boost. The sugar content is a bit high but I never crash after having one so it's worth it.
Del Marie G.
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
Foodie Expert
These are the BEST BEST BEST I’m totally addicted. They taste great and are so refreshing ! they are low calorie and overall healthy ingredients, and they give a great clean boost of energy that lasts longer than coffee and is less “jittery”
Jojo P.
Jojo P.
Eugene, OR
Favorite non-jittery way to get that caffeine boost I need on minimal sleep! Doesn't make me feel dehydrated or dizzy like coffee can on an empty stomach. Nice flavor, not too sweet. Can stand drinking syrup.
Pearl F.
Pearl F.
Foodie Expert
This drink is pretty awesome! Woke me up almost instantly! Super tasty and lemony which I like! there's 26g of sugar and it has a high naturally occurring caffeine content. I think what would make this drink better is it being carbonated but that's just my preference. Otherwise it is a great drink! 😇🍋