Guayaki B20890 Guayaki Classic Gold Sparkling Mate -12x12 Oz

by Guayaki

Ah, refreshment seekers, welcome to where flavor, effervescence, energy and rainforest meet. Bubbling with bright tamarind and lime delights, Guayaki (gwy-uh-kee) Sparkling Class Gold is the latest small miracle to flow from the mythic leaf of the yerba mate (yer-bah mah-tay) tree. For centuries, rainforest tribes have sipped yerba mate from a traditional gourd, drawing invigoration, focus, and nourishment from this rejuvenating drink of the gods. Now comes the most brisk, inviting incarnation yet.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Guayaki B20890 Guayaki Classic Gold Sparkling Mate -12x12 Oz!
Robyn N.
Whenever I'm unable to find my Starbucks refreshers anywhere...I go looking for these babies. They might even be first pick if it weren't for Refreshers' competitive pricing! This sparkling beverage has a taste that I... well? Trust. As weird as that may sound. For fellow Yerba Mate fans, it indeed authentically echoes the fresh-brewed, real stuff! It's sweetened, but has just the right amount of ginger to, essentially, fool your tastebuds into thinking it's all the sugar one palette can handle; but because it doesn't actually have soft drink levels of poisonous white death in it? The aftertaste is reassuringly quite balanced; without being toooo, um, ya know ...earthy. Oh. And of course! Can we agree that energy produced by your body because it is functioning at higher efficiency is much cleaner, clearer, and generally useful than that of the junky, buzzy, help-me-my-immune-system-hurts Sugar buzz produced by other lovely man-made chemicals in a can? Yes. Of course we can! Which is why I would absolutely encourage you to replace your possibly life-threatening drug-juice with this natural awakening elixir! If you can afford it. Good luck.

Looking for your answer?