BY UNKNOWN

Guardians Of The Galaxy: Volume 2 (Blu-ray + Dvd + Digital) see more...

Buy on Kmart
Caroline P.
One of THE best Marvel movies to date. It's funny, light-headed, mostly clean humor and the effects are gorgeous and well done. The writing is excellent. Expect to laugh and shed a few sad tears watching this master piece.
Hannah H.
Murray, KY
This is one of my favorite movies EVER. I wasn’t the biggest fan of the first one, I liked it but it wasn’t my favorite Marvel movie. But when I watched the second one, I fell head over heels for it. The characters have so much personality in this movie, and it’s also pretty funny for an action movie. I would highly suggest this movie series to anyone who enjoys Marvel movies!!!
Amanda B.
Easily one of my favorite movies. I'm actually researching it now. It makes me laugh, pumped up and cry. Sooooo many feels ha ha. The first was amazing as well.