BY FUNKO #16 in Toys

This totally adorable Guardians of the Galaxy Dancing Groot Pop! Vinyl Bobble Figure comes to you from the Guardians of the Galaxy film. The Guardians team has been around since 1969, and with a movie finally made, Funko gives these superheroes the Pop! Vinyl treatment they deserve! Dancing Groot features classic bobble head action with a spring, so you can make baby Groot "dance" along on your car's dashboard while you listen to your Awesome Mix album. No batteries required! The Dancing Groot Pop! Vinyl Bobble Head Figure is an essential addition to any Guardians of the Galaxy fan's collection. Ages 3 and up. see more...

• Who else thinks baby groot is adorable?!5 Answers
Katlynn S.
This pop is super adorable. its groot from gardians of the galaxy and its a tree. how cute
Carla H.
Charleston, WV
This is adorable. I am a collector of these figures, and this one is one of my favorites.
KhouLoudghorbel G.
sfax
It's is not that good but it's okay for young children. The qaulity is not that good, there are things that are so much betterIt's is not that good but it's okay for young children. The qaulity is not that good, there are things that are so much better
Alyssia S.
I began collecting funko figures a year ago. They're my little companions on my desk. When I saw guardians of the galaxy and dancing baby groot at the end of the movie - i knew funko had to make a version of him. I was in love! I was given the dancing baby groot bobble head as a gift and the craftsmanship that funko does is great! Will be purchasing more in the future!
Taylor D.
Brockville, ON
I love collecting Funko Pop figures! My favorite has to be little baby groot! Such a wonderful edition my shelf of funkos. His adorable bobble head is perfect and the detail is impeccable.
Delfi S.
I think they're a great idea for gifts, it is something that doesn't need to be used as a toy so it makes a grate gift for teens and young adults too.
Sandra S.
Nelson, BC
When I saw this I HAD to have it! It is beyond cute and is very well made! I had to buy one for a friend too! Highly recommend the pop vinyl figures!
jacqueline c.
Completely adorable and cute bobble head of groot! I had to buy it! I just need to complete my guardians set for my pop collection!
Eva c.
This is soo cute u love how this looks on my shelf I bought one for my step mum too and she loves it and it's so affordable
Nikki H.
Who else thinks baby groot is adorable?!