BY NONE #43 in Toys

This totally adorable Guardians of the Galaxy Dancing Groot Pop! Vinyl Bobble Figure comes to you from the Guardians of the Galaxy film. The Guardians team has been around since 1969, and with a movie finally made, Funko gives these superheroes the Pop! Vinyl treatment they deserve! Dancing Groot features classic bobble head action with a spring, so you can make baby Groot "dance" along on your car's dashboard while you listen to your Awesome Mix album. No batteries required! The Dancing Groot Pop! Vinyl Bobble Head Figure is an essential addition to any Guardians of the Galaxy fan's collection. Ages 3 and up. see more...

• Who else thinks baby groot is adorable?!3 Answers
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Brockville, ON
I love collecting Funko Pop figures! My favorite has to be little baby groot! Such a wonderful edition my shelf of funkos. His adorable bobble head is perfect and the detail is impeccable.
Sandra S.
Sandra S.
Nelson, BC
When I saw this I HAD to have it! It is beyond cute and is very well made! I had to buy one for a friend too! Highly recommend the pop vinyl figures!
jacqueline c.
jacqueline c.
Completely adorable and cute bobble head of groot! I had to buy it! I just need to complete my guardians set for my pop collection!
Nikki H.
Nikki H.
Who else thinks baby groot is adorable?!