BY NONE #43 in Toys

This totally adorable Guardians of the Galaxy Dancing Groot Pop! Vinyl Bobble Figure comes to you from the Guardians of the Galaxy film. The Guardians team has been around since 1969, and with a movie finally made, Funko gives these superheroes the Pop! Vinyl treatment they deserve! Dancing Groot features classic bobble head action with a spring, so you can make baby Groot "dance" along on your car's dashboard while you listen to your Awesome Mix album. No batteries required! The Dancing Groot Pop! Vinyl Bobble Head Figure is an essential addition to any Guardians of the Galaxy fan's collection. Ages 3 and up. see more...

• Who else thinks baby groot is adorable?!3 Answers
Amy O.
Amy O.
Orange, MA
Adorable! My husband bought me this after I loved Groot in the movie! I really just wished he danced like in the movie!
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
River Ridge, LA
I have almost all of the Groot figurines that have come out so far! I love collecting these!
Molly D.
Molly D.
Columbia, SC
This is absolutely adorable and the perfect addition to our collection! Seriously, who doesn't love this little dude!
Christiana H.
Christiana H.
Edmond, Oklahoma
This is so adorable! I get lots of compliments. Groot lives on my nightstand and always brings a smile to my face
Christel M.
Christel M.
Perry, OH
He makes my desk at work a little happier! all my co-workers love him & often "borrow" him until I go rescue him
Katlynn S.
Katlynn S.
This pop is super adorable. its groot from gardians of the galaxy and its a tree. how cute
Carla H.
Carla H.
Charleston, WV
This is adorable. I am a collector of these figures, and this one is one of my favorites.
Steffany S.
Steffany S.
Barryville, NY
These things are totally cute it a great gift for any occasion. You can find almost any character from most shows and they are so
Cute to collect for any age I really love these figures.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Brownfield, TX
I love these collectibles, so cute and adorable! Children would definitely love them I know my niece does! Great for all ages, super affordable! I definitely would buy again! I have fun collecting them!
Alyssia  S.
Alyssia S.
I began collecting funko figures a year ago. They're my little companions on my desk. When I saw guardians of the galaxy and dancing baby groot at the end of the movie - i knew funko had to make a version of him. I was in love! I was given the dancing baby groot bobble head as a gift and the craftsmanship that funko does is great! Will be purchasing more in the future!
Nikki H.
Nikki H.
Who else thinks baby groot is adorable?!