BY FUNKO #44 in Toys

This totally adorable Guardians of the Galaxy Dancing Groot Pop! Vinyl Bobble Figure comes to you from the Guardians of the Galaxy film. The Guardians team has been around since 1969, and with a movie finally made, Funko gives these superheroes the Pop! Vinyl treatment they deserve! Dancing Groot features classic bobble head action with a spring, so you can make baby Groot "dance" along on your car's dashboard while you listen to your Awesome Mix album. No batteries required! The Dancing Groot Pop! Vinyl Bobble Head Figure is an essential addition to any Guardians of the Galaxy fan's collection. Ages 3 and up. see more...

• Who else thinks baby groot is adorable?!3 Answers
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Super cute!!! Always a conversational piece. I have him sitting on my work desk and any time I need a pick me up I look at him. 😊
Amy O.
Orange, MA
Adorable! My husband bought me this after I loved Groot in the movie! I really just wished he danced like in the movie!
Molly D.
Columbia , SC
This is absolutely adorable and the perfect addition to our collection! Seriously, who doesn't love this little dude!
Christiana H.
Edmond, Oklahoma
This is so adorable! I get lots of compliments. Groot lives on my nightstand and always brings a smile to my face
Christel M.
Perry, OH
He makes my desk at work a little happier! all my co-workers love him & often "borrow" him until I go rescue him
Ericka N.
Melrose Park
This is just about the cutest thing ever! Perfectly made details are amazing. Perfect for my collection.
Brandi S.
River Ridge, LA
I have almost all of the Groot figurines that have come out so far! I love collecting these!
Katlynn S.
This pop is super adorable. its groot from gardians of the galaxy and its a tree. how cute
Carla H.
Charleston, WV
This is adorable. I am a collector of these figures, and this one is one of my favorites.
Alyssia S.
I began collecting funko figures a year ago. They're my little companions on my desk. When I saw guardians of the galaxy and dancing baby groot at the end of the movie - i knew funko had to make a version of him. I was in love! I was given the dancing baby groot bobble head as a gift and the craftsmanship that funko does is great! Will be purchasing more in the future!
Nikki H.
Who else thinks baby groot is adorable?!