BY NONE #44 in Toys

This totally adorable Guardians of the Galaxy Dancing Groot Pop! Vinyl Bobble Figure comes to you from the Guardians of the Galaxy film. The Guardians team has been around since 1969, and with a movie finally made, Funko gives these superheroes the Pop! Vinyl treatment they deserve! Dancing Groot features classic bobble head action with a spring, so you can make baby Groot "dance" along on your car's dashboard while you listen to your Awesome Mix album. No batteries required! The Dancing Groot Pop! Vinyl Bobble Head Figure is an essential addition to any Guardians of the Galaxy fan's collection. Ages 3 and up. see more...

• Who else thinks baby groot is adorable?!3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Maria T A.
estoy enamorada de mi dancing groot es muy adorable y como adorno es perfecto. I'm in loves, dancing groot es perfect and cute is super resistant perfect for the decoration home.
Nikita B.
I wouldn't exactly call myself a Funko collector. I do own all of the Star Trek characters, and a few of the Harry Potter series, but I just don't really have anywhere to display many more characters. Despite that I just had to make room on my shelf for this Groot figurine. It is adorable and looks almost exactly as he does in the movie, The Guardians of the Galaxy. I especially like that he's a bobble head, since it reminds me of one of the scenes from the film where he dances. The figure is well made and no paint was chipped when I purchased this. It also feels sturdy enough that I'm not afraid of it breaking from a single drop, as has been the case with previous bobble heads that were made of a cheaper material.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
I have the Guardians of the Galaxy Dancing Groot Pop! Vinyl Bobble Figure at my work cubicle and he always brightens my day! I get loads of compliments when people walk past they have to comment and ask who makes it and where I purchased it. If you're a fan of the Guardians of the Galaxy, you will love this!
Megan G.
We put this guy in our Sci fi inspired fairy garden that also includes bb8 and the tardis as well as some other random little knick knacks. he fits in perfectly and my boys love it. who says fairy gardens have to be for girls only?!
Jamie B.
These cute little collectibles come in my husbands 1up box every month and they are great for kids or as collectibles the way he keeps them. They come in many different characters and categories.
Kimberly M.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Received this guy as a gift from my boss. He is absolutely adorable and looks just like the character. His head bobble adds and extra adorable touch.
S L.
This is the cutest thing ever! Groot's head bobbles very well and the construction of the overall piece was great. I love collecting these.
Heather M.
Charlestown, IN
Pops are one of my addictions. I fell in love with the baby dancing Groot at the end of the movie and just had to have this Pop! It goes great with the rest of our collection!
Aubrey E.
Tucson, Az
This figurine is so adorable! I have it among my plants and it's just a cute little hidden gem in there to see a
Plant like creature looking at you
Ericka N.
Melrose Park
This is just about the cutest thing ever! Perfectly made details are amazing. Perfect for my collection.
Nikki H.
Who else thinks baby groot is adorable?!