BY NONE #43 in Toys

This totally adorable Guardians of the Galaxy Dancing Groot Pop! Vinyl Bobble Figure comes to you from the Guardians of the Galaxy film. The Guardians team has been around since 1969, and with a movie finally made, Funko gives these superheroes the Pop! Vinyl treatment they deserve! Dancing Groot features classic bobble head action with a spring, so you can make baby Groot "dance" along on your car's dashboard while you listen to your Awesome Mix album. No batteries required! The Dancing Groot Pop! Vinyl Bobble Head Figure is an essential addition to any Guardians of the Galaxy fan's collection. Ages 3 and up. see more...

• Who else thinks baby groot is adorable?!3 Answers
Blythe S.
Blythe S.
Guardians of the galaxy looked like a okay movie but didn't jump to watch it. But when I did I was so surprised at how great it was and that a character that one says four words through out the movie was the best character. A tree name Groot, I love him so much he is my new up session. I found so much stuff just all about Groot. I love plants so him being a tree is awesome. If you haven't seen the movie you need too you wanna watch it over and over and the movie it self is so damn funny my niece loves it and try's to steal all my Groot stuff so we always gotta buy double. If you like collecting stuff this would be a perfect start. ๐Ÿ‘
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
As cute as little baby Groot is, I regret ever buying it. I can't stand the bobble head pops. To me they are cheesey and you have to be super careful picking them out because even straight from the factory some come broken or because they weren't properly placed in the box their neck became all stretched out.

Cute if you like Groot or GotG but as a funko collector I wouldn't recommend having this in your collection.
Christina G.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
I have the Guardians of the Galaxy Dancing Groot Pop! Vinyl Bobble Figure at my work cubicle and he always brightens my day! I get loads of compliments when people walk past they have to comment and ask who makes it and where I purchased it. If you're a fan of the Guardians of the Galaxy, you will love this!
Tina P.
Tina P.
When the movie first came out Dancing Groot was the surprise star of the film and having a Funko Pop as memorabilia is great. Plus he looks so cute.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Super cute!!! Always a conversational piece. I have him sitting on my work desk and any time I need a pick me up I look at him. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Amy C.
Amy C.
Augusta, GA
The Dancing Baby Groot POPVinyl is really adorable and a fun collectible for Guardians of the Galaxy fans. I do prefer the classic figures over the bobble heads (Groot's head has fallen off twice and I've had to glue it back on), but it's still got a great look. I have quite a few POPVinyls, and I really like how detailed they are. I also like the size of the figures. POPVinyl don't take up a lot of room, but are a great way to celebrate your favorite fandom.
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Lawrenceville, GA
My daughter's favorite character from Guardians of the Galaxy is Groot so we got her this for her birthday last year and she loved it. The figure is very well done, the art is detailed and very cute! Its a great collectors item that will last for years to come.
Bethany K.
Bethany K.
This pop is so SO SO cute! You can find them at Hot Topic, Barnes & Noble, Target, Walgreens, FYE, GameStop, and comic book stores. Usually range from $8-12. I like the pick them out in person to make sure the boxes are in good shape! We took this little guy out of his box because he was just too cute. Totally rec.
Jean-Mari S.
Jean-Mari S.
Buford, GA
Baby Groot is so adorable and this pop figure doesn't fail to show it. I especially love the fact that they made him into a bobble head!! He's my favorite little desk guardian. They now have a seasonal version out for Christmas that is pretty damn cute too, but I'm afraid one is enough cuteness for me.
Cleo T.
Cleo T.
New Hartford, CT
I got this as a Christmas gift from my husband because he knows how much I loved groot in the GOTG movies... It's so cute! If you tap his head it will move so it gives the impression that he's dancing!
Nikki H.
Nikki H.
Who else thinks baby groot is adorable?!