Guardians of Galaxy Dancing Groot Pop! Vinyl Bobble Figure

by Funko

#12 in Toys

This totally adorable Guardians of the Galaxy Dancing Groot Pop! Vinyl Bobble Figure comes to you from the Guardians of the Galaxy film. The Guardians team has been around since 1969, and with a movie finally made, Funko gives these superheroes the Pop! Vinyl treatment they deserve! Dancing Groot features classic bobble head action with a spring, so you can make baby Groot "dance" along on your car's dashboard while you listen to your Awesome Mix album. No batteries required! The Dancing Groot Pop! Vinyl Bobble Head Figure is an essential addition to any Guardians of the Galaxy fan's collection. Ages 3 and up.

Hi I do Toy reviews on YouTube and I was wondering if I could work with you and do you review on your products?
What is the value of this funko pop?
Who else thinks baby groot is adorable?!
Start your review of Guardians of Galaxy Dancing Groot Pop! Vinyl Bobble Figure!
How would you rate this product?
Kingsport , TN
Everyone loves dancing Groot, he's the cutest of the Avengers/Guardians of the Galaxy and everyone recognizes him. This Funko toy sticks to the same basic design that every Funko Pop figure has with the big head and solid black eyes and is adorable. My only negative comment on this one is that it doesn't come with a base, clear or otherwise, that usually comes with the Pops that are top heavy so it falls over pretty easily!
Guardians of Galaxy Dancing Groot Pop! Vinyl Bobble Figure absolutely love this character and specifically Baby Groot in his little pot, it's absolutely precious! I purchased this to add to my Groot collection and also have the coordinating mini Pop!Vinyl keychain as well. I completely recommend this to others as the quality and attention to detail is quite evident.
Groot is absolutely the cutest Pop doll that I have added to my collection.  Guardians of the Galaxy Pop dolls actually started my collection and having Groot really brought it all together. The detail of the character is great and being a Marvel nerd... looking at the doll always brings a smile to my face
Olathe, KS
Our oldest loves Funko pops and has collected them for years. She loves Disney and marvel and she's able to collect all of those through this series. She feels like she has a true collection with something that is artistic but still modern. Thank you for including so many different genres of movies and comics.
Marysville, WA
Love that this Funko Pop dances. This is probably my favorite Funko Pop figure that we have. Who wouldn't love a dancing baby Groot. This is a great addition to our collection in his ManCave. It is made of good material and we love how the box has all the info you need for this character and what collection series it's in.
Lufkin
I absolutely love this Vinyl figure! I got this for Christmas one year and still love it so so much! No problems with the structure of it. Groot does lean a little bit to the side but doesn't have any problem standing up by itself. <3  Definitely recommend for gifts or just for yourself! :)
Theodore, AL
My daughter has been obsessed with funko toys, especially the super hero ones. She loves the ones with bobble heads. She really likes the groot, especially because in her words "it looks like it's dancing" I think theyre super adorable! I will definetly be buying more for her.
falls church
Dancing Groot is so cute! I think it is one of the best Pop Funks out there because it looks like he is dancing just like in the movie. If you are a fan of the avengers I highly recommend getting this item to start your collection. There are other types of Groot Pop Funks!
Schenectady
My daughter is a huge guardians of the Galaxy fan so I needed to purchase this baby Groot for her. He is so cute dancing in the pot and she just adores him. We love to collect cute little things so this was a great addition. I love Funko because they are durable and affordable
Uniontown
This is a very cute collectable for Marvel fans of all ages. It is inexpensive and very cute. I love that it has a bobblehead and a super cute design to it. These figures are easy to find anywhere from Target to Hot Topic to Amazon. They make very good gifts as well.