Guardian PetSafe Anti-Bark Collar for Dogs 8lbs+ uploaded by Cheyenne S.

BY PETSAFE

• How much does this collar shock the dog? My dog barks whenever he...1 Answers
Cheyenne S.
Nixa, MO
I have this product for my year old mini dachsund. We originally bought it when we lived in our apartment and would leave him home. He barked a lot. Six months later, we can leave him home in the kennel and not put it on him and he won't bark obnoxously. we occasionally put it on him to remind him. I would highly recommend it.
Cait B.
I bought this product because we lived in an apartment with THIN walls and our dog barked every time we left the house. After much debate about using a shock technique, my husband and I decided that this collar would work best on our strong-headed mutt. We followed the directions with the Anti-Bark collar and various online reviews and within a week our dog wasn't barking when we left her! We continued to use the device for a month, removing the batteries so that she wouldn't get shocked but had the reminder not to bark around her neck. It's been two years since we have used the collar but she is trained to be quiet when we are gone. I recommend to any one who has a stubborn or strong-willed dog!
cassie b.
Pennington Gap, VA
I use to be totally against shock collars. my dog is fine when he's with us. but when he's alone he won't stop barking. I don't want him annoying the whole neighborhood. we bought one and it works like a charm.
Alysn V.
Williamsburg, VA
We tried this on my lab and to be honest, I did feel guilty using shock training on her but it's not like we had to use it for longer than 2 weeks. Even after a few days she calmed down and we were able to take it off of her.
Laniesha G.
Wooster, OH
This is not a bad product. My dog wears it all the time because she barks constantly. She has learned somewhat, but sometimes she tries to withhold the shock and continue to bark. Hoping she learns quickly. This is a great tool for your dog, especially when your not home
Melissa M.
How much does this collar shock the dog? My dog barks whenever he hears a car door slam, i want to do something about it since we too live in an apartment with thin walls, but I am concerned about shocking him.