BY GUARDIAN GEAR

GUA1099: Features: -Safety vest-Help keep pets safe by increasing their visibility during outdoor activities-Ideal for night-time walks and exercise sessions-Durable vest has an outer polyester shell with an inner nylon layer-Quick release cotton straps and two strips of reflective tape for added visibility-Can be adjusted at the neck, chest, belly and waist for a comfortable, streamlined fit-Length (L) = Measurement from Neck to Tail-Girth/Chest (G) = Measurement around the broadest part of the chest-Neck (N) = Measurement around the Neck. Options: -Available in Orange and Yellow colors-Available in several sizes. Recommended Sizing: -X-Small: Cat, Yorkshire Terrier, Chihuahua, Maltese, Italian Greyhound-Small: Beagle, Boston Terrier, Cocker Spaniel, Pug-Medium: Basset Hound, Bulldog, Keeshond, Norwegian Elkhound, Dalmatian-Medium-Large: Boxer, Standard Poodle, Golden Retriever, Labrador-Large: Afghan, Doberman, German Shepherd, Irish Setter, Rottweiler, Collie-X-Large: Great Dane, Great Pyrenees, Greyhound, Mastiff, Saint Bernard. see more...

Kaitlyn R.
New Bedford, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I love this. I love products that are designed at keeping my babies safe. When we go for walks at night time or early morning before sunrise it keeps keep my furry BFF safe while they still have fun! Plus it is super helpful when we walk trails in the woods so hunters don't mistake my pooch for something else.
Liz R.
Glorieta, NM
Had one of these for my cocker spaniel. Honestly I just loved the way he looked in it. So cute. :-). But he would always wear it when we went for our nighttime walk. Definite recommend
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I put this on my dog for our night walks. It keeps him visible when cars drive by so not only does it save me it saves him as well