BY GUARDIAN GEAR

Classic Nylon Collars Offer Strength Style and Durability Our Guardian Gear Classic Nylon Collars are made of high-quality nylon that is durable and practical. Bar-tacked stitching at stress points adds strength. Adjustable Nylon Collars come in four widths and feature plastic delrin quick-release buckles and nickled-plated D-rings. Come packaged for easy peg display. Classic Nylon Adjustable Collars are available in the colors and sizes listed below. Coordinating Leads (see item TP819) Couplers (see items TP814) and Harnesses (see item TP817) are also available and sold separately. Also available in a Starter Prepack Kit containing 46 collars and 24 leads in best-selling sizes and colors (see item TP83875) sold separately. The kits predetermined sales assortment makes it easy to maximize your sales and inventory turnover. see more...

• Whats the color you would pick? Id choose red <31 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Lisa M.
Corp Christi, TX
Nice strong collar ! I did have to buy a different one my dog seems to take them off
melissa d.
Brea, CA
The collar is great and made of quality materials. I use this always in my dogs.
Randi S.
Winnemucca, NV
Pet Lover Expert
Got the red one for my guy, Pooter, and has lasted for 2 years so far. I decided to get the red because he is a black dog with a white patch on his chest and I just thought this could be the "red tie" to his "tuxedo" lol.  Great quality. Do recommend to others<3
Melissa C.
I think this collar is great! Very strong and durable for dogs that are large and in charge!
Mandy B.
Great collar! And Its strong, I have a german shepherd and it withstands her constant pulling and tugging.
Marcela J.
Cúcuta, Norte de Santander, Colombia
I love making my pets look cute, Just when they agree ofcourse, the look stuning wearing this kinds of collar and it is confortable for them
Teresa C.