Add a Photo

By GUARDIAN GEAR
#324 in Dog Accessories
Guardian Gear Camo Harnesses are practical yet stylish nylon harnesses for dogs. Harnesses are fully adjustable and feature quick-release plastic buckle with a D-ring on top for easy leash attachment. Rugged and durable Camo Harnesses are the practical yet stylish accessories for pets that love the outdoors. Made of durable woven nylon with heavy-duty hardware and quick-release plastic buckles. Fully adjustable Harnesses provide better control and comfort for young or assertive pets. Each comes with a hangtag for easy peg display. Matching Camo Leads ( see item ZA675) are available and sold separately. Camo Harnesses are available in the colors and sizes listed below.
Review (1)
Karen L.
Karen L.
Canton, GA
I have a 80 pound boxer mix dog that loves to pull when I walk her. I was actually kind jogging trying to keep up with her pace and my arm and shoulder were sore when we finished. So I bought this halter for her and was pleasantly surpised that she stopped yanking my arm out. I don't know why it stops the pulling but it works. I would tell anyone to try this halter on their dog if they also pull you.