BY GUARDIAN GEAR

Nylon Brites Collars Make a Bold Fashion Statement Our Guardian Gear Nylon Brites Collars in high-quality neon-bright nylon are standouts in both style and durability. Bar-tacked stitching at stress points provides extra strength. Adjustable Nylon Brites Collars come in four widths and feature plastic contoured quick-release buckles and nickled-plated D-rings. Come packaged for easy peg display. Nylon Adjustable Collars are available in the colors and sizes listed below. .Coordinating Couplers (see item TP804) Leads (see item TP809) and Harnesses (see item TP807) are also available and sold separately. see more...

Seattle, WA
Pet Lover Expert
I'm not too fond of these kind of collars I've boughten a few and although they have a bunch of pretty colors the piece you snap in tends to pop out when I'm taking my dogs on walks and they pull away so I now use the kind that loop through
Rhedonna C.
Rhedonna C.
Can't go wrong.. totally sturdy collar.. adjustable for growth of dog.. I have 2 dogs that like to try and bite off each others color and they both have failed time and time again.
Mari M.
Mari M.
I do have collars like this in the house just to have one around my dogs neck. But I take it off when she's going out and put a harness
Eli P.
Eli P.
Madera, CA
This is a really good collar it comes in cute colors it's not to bulky and looks good on my pet. Nothing bad to say. Give it a try.
jeseca n.
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
Would definitely recommend these! I love all the colors they come in so you have the option of choosing something more fun and to your liking.
Shayla R.
Shayla R.
Beaver Falls, PA
I love that these come in all different colors! Great variety for your dog!
Fiamma C.
Fiamma C.
Buenos Aires
Bought this product for my new puppy. Works really well on her and fits her small neck.

Great product!
Seattle, WA
Pet Lover Expert
Is it just me or does the snap piece pop open on anyone else while walking their dog(s)?