BY GUARDIAN #32 in Dog Accessories

Guardian Gear Camo Harnesses are practical yet stylish nylon harnesses for dogs. Harnesses are fully adjustable and feature quick-release plastic buckle with a D-ring on top for easy leash attachment. Rugged and durable Camo Harnesses are the practical yet stylish accessories for pets that love the outdoors. Made of durable woven nylon with heavy-duty hardware and quick-release plastic buckles. Fully adjustable Harnesses provide better control and comfort for young or assertive pets. Each comes with a hangtag for easy peg display. Matching Camo Leads ( see item ZA675) are available and sold separately. Camo Harnesses are available in the colors and sizes listed below. see more...

Amber N.
Amber N.
I have a harness similar to this for my dog and I personally think that it's great! It's way better to attach the leash on a harness than on a collar, which looks like it chokes them. I'd recommend this over a collar ANY day.
Celeste R.
Celeste R.
Love this!
My dog is a sneaky dog and loves to slip out normal dog collars, and this one is better cause he can't really slip and it also helps with tugging.
And it's really sturdy and lasts a very long time
leona k.
leona k.
Macomb, MI
Like these harness easier to walk the dogs less strain on their neck an live the different designs
Genice Z.
Genice Z.
Norwalk, CA
Harnesses are definitely the way to go! collars cause neck and breathing isssues. a client at a vet hospital I worked at let her grandkids walk the dog and it came home not being able to lift it's head. the kids admitted to pulling the dogs leash when it stopped walking and the neck was broken. so I'm a full supporter of harnesses!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
I love having a dog harness it is a great way to safely train ad walk your dog to ensure you and the dog do not get hurt. I recommend the harness for every dog no matter what size or age.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Putting a harness on my dog was a night and day difference. She went from pulling and not being able to walk her, to we all enjoy walking. I highly suggest a harness rather than a collar.
Karen A.
Karen A.
Evans, GA
Harnessing is great for all dogs rather than the tradition collar. Harnesses help spread the pull so they don't choke themselves. I feel like it gives me more control too
Cheyenne L.
Cheyenne L.
Inman, SC
My fiance recently bought this for out female dog. It's such a great product and doesn't seem to be too tight or bother our dog like most harnesses we've had in the past.
Tracy V.
Tracy V.
Graham, WA
Harness your dog. I don't like to put a collar on mine because it pulls too much on her neck. Keeps her safe and is always secure.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Guardian Camo Dog Harness is great for walking our dog Buddy! It is nice and not too tight and fits well and he likes it!
Perla G.
Perla G.
San Antonio, TX
My puppy hates these, what can I do for her to feel comfy in it ?
Delaina M.
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
How do these work for dogs that pull a lot when walking?
Pamela M.
Pamela M.
Cuba, MO
I have a yellow lab. She is heavier I am wondering if this would be a good choice for her?
Keflyn D.
Keflyn D.
Pet Lover Expert
Does this have plastic or metal buckles?
Ryan S.
Ryan S.
Birmingham, AL
Are these best for smaller dog breeds?