Guardian Backyard 4-Hour Repellent

by Guardian Repellent

We Beat DEET™! Join the Movement.

No more trade-offs between safety and efficacy. Now you can rely on a nature-derived solution for the protection you would previously only get from a DEET product. Guardian Backyard Insect Repellent is DEET-free and scientifically proven to perform equal to 15% DEET against mosquitoes and 25% DEET against ticks. Get protection from biting insects without compromising what you apply to you and your family’s skin.

Guardian Backyard 4-Hour formula has a light scent and feel, with a duration that is perfect for an afternoon at the park or in the garden. Guardian is plant-based and non-toxic.

Does this work??? I've never heard of it but would be nice to use before a night on the porch.
Este repelente también es protector solar?
Does it go longer than 4 hours? Mine usually does.
Start your review of Guardian Backyard 4-Hour Repellent!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This spray kept the bugs away while we spent our summer at the pool and since its non toxic and feet free it was safe to use on the whole family.” in reviews
I love that it's a deet free repellant and family friendly. It keeps the big bites to a minimum and allows for more outdoor time.
Loganville, GA
Works great and smells good too! Better then the aerosol sprayers and love that it doesn't take make me smell like chemicals.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Independence, Mo
I got this over the summer. Works really well at keeping the bugs away. I just used it the other night
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Does a great job keeping the bugs away, and it doesn't smell terrible like a lot of other brands.
This stuff is great! It smells good and keeps the bugs off! This really worked for me and my family! ! I like this product,
Dorado, PR
I need this for a backyard party because, that to mucho mosquitoes with this the mosquitoes get a way for me