BY BRAZILIA

• Is this really healthy to try? Thanks1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this?1 Answers
Mariana S.
Malden, Ma
This soda is so famous in Brazil but not in the us. Any chance I get to go to a Brazilian restaurant, bakers or store I get it. It has a unique flavor that I love. It reminds me a little of ginger ale but sweeter.
Cleo T.
New Hartford, CT
This makes me miss my homeland so much! In brazil we drink this all the time. Everyone that tries guaraná loves it, too sad it's not popular in America... so much better than coke!
Wendy H.
Environmentalist Expert
This is my absolute, no question about it, favorite soda brand. It is so hard to explain the taste. The closest I can come is to say that is the champagne of colas. Fans of Red Bull will notice a similar ingredient, guarana fruit. That is what is also responsible for the caffeine. This particular soda is made domestically. You can also purchase the premium version, Antartica, which is made in Brazil. I highly recommend that you give this soda a try. Yum!
lucia A.
Richmond, VA
I drank this in my country all the time, and i found it at a Hispanic store. It tastes so good! I don't think ive ever tasted anything similar to it so i cant really compare it. I totally think its worth a try.
Desiree M.
Elizabeth, NJ
Best soda ever! It has such a unique taste and whenever I drink it, I always want more and more. It goes great with burgers and everything else.
karlee t.
Shelby, NC
Gracy C.
Rock Springs, WY
I grew up drinking this stuff!Being a Brazilian, I always drank this as a kid when we had parties. I love it! It is hard to find it at the stores where I live now.
Cyan J.
Toronto , ON
While I'm the type to actually pick up a real fruit and juice it when I was juice... I think this product taste wonderful!
Fernanda G.
São Paulo
Cara , eu sou brasileira e pelo nome esse refrigerante seria daqui . Mas eu desconheço essa marca , nunca nem vi .
Betsy B.
Jackson, SC
Environmentalist Expert
Does this come in different fruit flavors and can you buy it anywhere?
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Where can I buy this?
naketa h.
Is this really healthy to try? Thanks
Wendy H.
Environmentalist Expert
Does this company have any other flavors? If so, are they available in the States?