BY GUANGZHOU YUSHENGSHA INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD

Black Ghost Oil (also known as Hei Gui You or Hak Kwai Pain Relieving Lotion) is very useful in treating bruises that are felt but not seen. Usually these bruises occur in areas of thick muscle overlaying bone - when deep layers of muscle tissue just above the bone are bruised and painful, but there is no visible swelling or discoloration at the surface. see more...

Estrella T.
Ok this is %100 honest. I used this product for about 6 months. Did it work? Yes it did. My cousin and I used it at the same time and it worked faster on her then it did on me. It took me 3 months to see results. It really slimmed me down, I even stopped taking them because I looked too skinny (my opinion). I'm not to sure if it is a healthy route, it's not FDA approved and I don't know if it has long term side effects. While I was taking them, I did have a dry mouth so I had to drink tons of water, I also had to force myself to eat because it really does curb your appetite. Hope this helps!
Love these. It's all natural. No gitters. Control's hunger. No fillers. No dyes. No chemicals.
It didn't work for me. I have always struggled to lose weight and tried many pills and this one of the many that didn't work at all.
Audrey K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this even legit?
Connie M.
Apalachin, NY
How many pills do you have to take a day?