Gu Sports GU Brew Electrolyte Tabs: Peach Tea

by Gu Sports

Sodium and potassium are critical to help you retain the fluids you need to function properly; be sure to enrich your water with the GU Brew Electrolyte Tablets for effective hydration. Each tube comes packed with twelve tablets that you can easily carry with you to drop into your water before, during, and after your workouts and outdoor adventures. Sugar-free and with a light, natural taste, the GU Brew tablets won't weigh you down with anything but the salts that you need.

Do these taste better than Nuun?
Where do they sell this at would love to try them out?
Start your review of Gu Sports GU Brew Electrolyte Tabs: Peach Tea!
Ashley C.
Philadelphia, PA
You definitely need these when you throw up to much. Sometimes you lose electrolytes and this helps gain them back. Kind of like Gatorade.
Jamie B.
College Sta, TX
Mild flavor. No stomach upset. Great for long workouts. Provides electrolyte replacement is an easy way. little tablets are easier to travel with than powders.
Crystal J.
Alexandria, VA
These were an absolute lifesaver during my half marathon training. I just dropped a tab in my water bottle and drank it to wash down my Shot Bloks at mile 6 and every 3 miles after that, and it kept me well energized. So many great flavors too! Just enough fizz and sweetness, although it can be an acquired taste.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...