BY G.U.

Dietary Supplement Roctane Means Ultra Endurance br Train with The Roc. Race with The Roc. Carb Amino Acid Supplement 2 Natural Flavor 3 35mg Caffeine Per Packet Roctane s advanced formula amplifies GU s original energy gel formula and adds key ingredients to boost your chances of success. OKG, An Amino Acid Complex ~ Aids Muscle After Intense Workouts* 1 Optimal Complex-to-Simple Carb Ratio ~ Provides Rapid and Lasting Energy* 4 Branched Chain Amino Acids ~ Provide an Additional Fuel Source Help Maintain Concentration* 3 Histidine ~ Moderates Energy-Sapping Acid Build Up* The Roctaine Ultra Endurance duo provides the world s hardest working athletes with flexibility in developing a personal nutrition plan for training and racing. Use them together. We think you ll see superior results when combining your determination with Roctane gel and drink. Roctane Energy see more...

• I've tried the GU gummies, do you think the gels are bet...3 Answers
Sara A.
I love how this product makes me feel but I could not hate the texture and taste any more. They are great for quick bursts of energy but I sure do wish they made a tastier product! I would however recommend this to any of my fellow runners out there!
Laura E.
Madison, AL
Roctane is a trusted brand for me throughout all the years I've been running. They're pricey and super messy but easy to carry either in a pocket or hydration pack. I take one every hour as an easy way to get my electrolyte and caffeine boost. Wouldn't run a race without them!
Amanda B.
Philadelphia, PA
Use GU when I run long distances. Definitely a helpful energy source. Some options taste really bad but the majority of them taste okay. Just need to get over the texture sometimes.
Theressa S.
Walkertown, NC
I ran quite often and this is my least favorite product as far as refueling because of the texture. I prefer products that are a little firmer, harder in texture.
Emily S.
Indianapolis, IN
I love GU gels! They are some serious life savors when it comes to marathons & training. A couple times I even used it just as a boost to do yardwork and things around the house. I enjoyed the fruity flavors mostly!
Kari R.
Madison, CT
I love GU gels. They are great for marathon training and races. My only issue with them is the thickness of the gels. I find them difficult to swallow without a serious water chaser.
Alethea D.
Dracut, MA
I've tried the GU gummies, do you think the gels are better?