2 colors available

BY G.U.

• I am training for three half marathons and a full marathon this sum...1 Answers
  • Do they taste good? and what is your favorite flavor? Do they work?1 Answers
  • Does this have that weird after taste that most gels have not sure ...1 Answers
G.U. GU Energy Gel 6 Pack Tri-Berry
  • "I use gels just about every day, on runs 7 miles or longer--on long runs I use 2-3 gels in a 15 or so mile span." in 2 reviews
  • "Give you that extra boost of energy!" in 1 review
  • "They taste amazing as well." in 1 review
Abby H.
Abby H.
Lawrence, KS
I can feel the energy when using this product, but haven't found a flavor that works for me yet. I tried the lime, and peanut butter and had a hard time taking the whole thing during my run. It lingers in your mouth, so a splash of water is helpful when taking.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
These gels do provide the energy they say they will but I find them all to be overly sweet and not very good tasting. I actually gagged on the orange flavor mid race once.
Malynda C.
Malynda C.
Hesperia, Ca
Prefer this flavor over most on the market. I use it for running and feel like it delivers the boost I need in about 30 minutes
Houston , TX
These are pretty good. Taste decent. Wish they cost less, but average quality overall.
These are really great! I did a mudderella race and had this halfway through and it gave me enough energy to finish. My sister has used them on all of her half marathons. I know many people who have used them during long runs and they truly work! Give you that extra boost of energy!
Anna-Kay B.
Anna-Kay B.
I have tried dozens of energy gels, and Gu has to be my favorite. It's just the right consistency, the right amount of sweetness, and the flavors actually taste good! I use gels just about every day, on runs 7 miles or longer--on long runs I use 2-3 gels in a 15 or so mile span. I don't use them as much as they recommend, and this isn't a problem. I couldn't do multiple hour runs without them. Period. They're convenient, and they keep the hunger pangs from eating my stomach before I'm done. Love them.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Arlington, VA
I've actually really enjoyed using Gu (and beans) when I run. They definitely help me sustain energy when I'm doing something over 30 minutes.
Houston , TX
Tastes good. Decent price but wish they cost less. Not too much caffeine in it
Julie  P.
Julie P.
Port St Lucie, FL
Foodie Expert
I'm not a fan. I don't like the consistency and it doesn't sit well in my stomach.
Meridith D.
Meridith D.
Mullica Hill, NJ
Absolutely one of my favorite flavors of Gu. It's easy to eat while running and doesn't overwhelm you. I'm not a berry type of girl so these are usually my go-tos when I'm doing a longer distance.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
N Salt Lake, UT
Foodie Expert
I am training for three half marathons and a full marathon this summer and am considering trying these. Would you recommend them for long runs? How often do you use them while on a long run? (i.e. is every 3-4 miles adequate?)
Amy K.
Amy K.
Valparaiso, IN
Do they taste good? and what is your favorite flavor? Do they work?
Chynna  R.
Chynna R.
Muncie, IN
Does this have that weird after taste that most gels have not sure if they do that on purpose but it bothers me I have yet to find a gel that doesn't linger in my mouth in a bad way