BY G.U.

Melissa G.
West Columbia, SC
The lemon sublime is my favorite flavor with mandarin being a really close second. Gu energy gels are amazing for long runs. Or to get me home after a medium run. I live in a very hot and humid area and these really do make a difference in how I feel and make it fast. They carry well and fit in pockets/hip packs.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
I like Gu gels but I'm not a fan of any of the citrus flavors. The tartness just doesn't work for me and upsets my stomach - not something I want in the middle of a long run or marathon
Alexis R.
The taste is great, plus I like that it doesn't give a total sugar rush at the beginning of consuming it. Usually I take one every 4-5 miles during a half marathon.
Roni G.
GROSS!! I do triathlons and I just can't do the GU. It makes me want to vomit. I like the honey stinger chews better
Tara D.
West Chester, PA
WAY BETTER PRE WORKOUTS AVAILABLE..TOO MUCH SUGAR AND FAKE INGREDIENTS IN THIS
barbara h.
London, Ontario
I Like this flavor a lot for runs. You would like it if you like original flavor of gatorade. Like all Gu gels it helps you get through a long run or race.