BY GU ENERGY LABS

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

GU Energy Gel is an advanced nutritional product designed to help athletes perform at their best. GU promotes higher, ongoing glucose levels in the body with an optimal complex-to-simple carbohydrates ratio. Each serving of GU also maximizes muscle recovery with amino acids, is high in antioxidant vitamins E & C, and soothes the stomach with ginger. In 1991, our passionate little Berkeley-based sports nutrition company forever changed the way athletes re-fueled during exercise by introducing GU Energy Gel. GU finally made eating on the run possible and enjoyable! We take pride in our history but never let it stop us from continually improving what we do. Today, look for GU on race course, at your favorite run/bike/tri shop or in the hands of top athletes on the plant. GU. Performance Starts Here. see more...

Review (1)
Lauren D.
I really enjoyed this flavor while training for my half marathon, and it gave me the little energy boost I needed. It isn't too sweet for my taste and the packet is easy to open while running. I bought it at my local running shop, but this brand is sold at many supplement stores or you can purchase it on Amazon.