Personal CareGu Energy
- Chomps Pure Performance Energy Chews Watermelon - 16 Packets

GU Energy - Chomps Pure Performance Energy Chews Watermelon - 16 Packets

by Gu Energy

Sustain Energy, Advanced Nutrition br Chew GU! Amino Acids 1 Vitamins C + E 4 Electrolytes 3 No Caffeine GU Chomps deliver the premium ingredients and performance benefits you ve come to expect from GU Energy products. Each packet of GU Chomps will fuel 1 1 2 to 2 hours of your favorite activity. Hydrate along the way. Amino Acids br GU s exclusive, proven blend for added focus, rippin energy speedy recovery. Antioxidants br Vitamins C + E, those mighty antioxidants that combat tissue breakdown. Carbohydratesbr Balanced blend of complex and simple carbs. Electrolytes br Sodium and potassium to support proper hydration. All in all, a superior choice to propel you in your athletic pursuits. Since 1991, our mission has been to provide exceptional nutrition to athletes to extraordinary limits. Original GU Energy Gel revolutionized the way endurance athletes re-fue

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of GU Energy - Chomps Pure Performance Energy Chews Watermelon - 16 Packets!
Shawna-Leigh G.
Mayflower, AR
Love the quick energy boost I get from GU. The taste is bareable as well. Much better than the honey stingers I was use too. I think they are affordable and a necessity when you are on a long run and you need some added energy, this is for sure the way you want to go!
Kolin P.
Boston
I am a super fan of the Gu Chomps! I run track and cross country for my college and I will always bring a few packages with me to races to have before and after, and I have them after practice if I'm feeling low on energy. They are also my favorite snack to have during the day; I will throw one in my bag on the way to class. They are great and are delicious!
Jessica A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Taste great. I have found they are best for me when biking. Easy to eat while biking and even me that extra boost i need
Stacie S.
League city, TX
#VIP Love these chews! They taste really good and the texture is much better than the gel in my opinion. The watermelon are super tasty and they provide the extra boost needed since I am a long distance runner.
Meghan C.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Gu chews are a personal preference . I feel a lot of water is still Needed. There is really no difference in eating Swedish fish which are way less expensive !
Jesenia B.
Manville, NJ
Love these for long runs. Great mild flavor, easy to chew and good energy for running or biking.

Looking for your answer?