BY GU

Dietary Supplement. Premium Ingredients & Performance Benefits GU Chomps™ deliver the premium ingredients and performance benefits you ve come to expect from GU Energy™ products. Amino Acids GU s exclusive, proven blend for added focus, rippin energy & speedy recovery. Antioxidants Vitamins C + E, those mighty antioxidants that combat tissue breakdown. Carbohydrates A balanced blend of complex and simple carbs. Electrolytes Sodium and potassium to support hydration. Gluten Free. Dairy Free Since 1991, our mission has been to provide excep. see more...

• "The chomps are a little bit easier to control." in 1 review
  • "They are hard to open while running, but they are perfect to snack right before a half marathon starts." in 1 review
  • "they are so much better than the GU gel!" in 1 review
  • "The chomps are much easier on my stomach and give me the energy boost I need." in 1 review
  • "If you don't mind the taste those, these work great and nice and portable for taking on runs!" in 1 review
Rachel P.
Calhoun, LA
I can't stand the texture of GU so the Chomps were right up my alley. They did an ok job during my marathon; however, as the previous review says, they are difficult to open during a run.
The taste is good and not too overpowering. I like the strawberry best. Make sure you drink lots of water with these. Even stopping at every other water station I was super thirsty and had dry mouth after consuming a bag of these.
Becca R.
Washington, DC
I had the strawberry flavor before a run. I was dreading running outside in the cold, and these definitely gave me a perk or energy to get my butt in gear and they seemed to help give me energy throughout my 10 mile run. I will say that these tasted slightly bitter though. Maybe it is because the strawberry flavor has caffeine in it, but it tasted like normal strawberry but with a weird bitter aftertaste. If you don't mind the taste those, these work great and nice and portable for taking on runs!
Tiki B.
These are one of my go to running supplements. I can eat one or two without having to stop. I also like the texture. It reminds me of a gummy bear. I just wish there was an option that contained caffeine
Lauren C.
Lincoln, CA
Love to take these pre-race. They are hard to open while running, but they are perfect to snack right before a half marathon starts. They are great to hikes as well. Not huge cubes, so perfect to chew.
Michelle N.
I love my chomps. I have run 10+ half marathons and used Gu Chomps at each one. A little sticky, and if you leave them open they turn into rocks, but great at the start.
Lauren S.
I've never liked energy gels, but I love the GU chomps. They are easier to eat being more like a fruit snack and taste great. They come in a variety of flavors (my favorite is watermelon.) Some even contain caffeine.
Beth B.
East Lansing, MI
I take these on my long runs usually anything over 6 miles. I find they kick in about 15 minutes after I eat a couple and I notice I have more energy to push through to get to the end
Christal R.
San Leandro, CA
I love chopms, and will take these over GU any day. I like having something to bite in to instead of putting some melted Jell-O feeling stuff in my mouth. They have great flavor, and you get a good amount per pack.
Erin F.
Madison Hts, MI
Chomps are my favorite supplement when I am running. I love the flavors and the boost I get from eating them. GU is good but these are easier for me depending on the event!
Julie P.
Port St Lucie, FL
I like the chomps. I used to use GU gels but now my stomach can't handle them. The chomps are much easier on my stomach and give me the energy boost I need.