GTW720BPNDG

by GE Lighting

GE® 4.8 cu. ft. Capacity Washer with Tide PODS™ Dispense

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of GTW720BPNDG!
Michelle W.
Cantonment, FL
I've had multiple ge washers and dryer sets. The front loaders are ridiculously heavy. My 4 year old really expensive front loader self destructed recently. So I purchased a top loader to see if I liked it any better. Overall its good, I have the 5.0 one and its huge inside. The only downfall I found is that it is a lot tougher on my clothes than my front loader was. I really have to watch what setting I'm using and separate my delicates. But it's faster and quieter than my last one.
Karen Z.
Manorville
Lemon. Does not work for over a month under mfgs warranty. At first I was told there were no techs available and to call for a new machine (under a yr old, mfgs warranty). When I did I was told a tech would be there the next day. First tech...did a reset, tested on an empty load. When a did an actual load, the machine turned off mid cycle. 2nd tech found a malfunctioning part. Showed me the part was in stock, ordered it and set up an installation date. Called next day for follow up...part not picked up yet from warehouse. Day after that, part on back order until Jan 22,2021. 3rd day, told part is one of 512 units sitting in a warehouse that could not be picked up. Got a case workers name and now have 4 case#. She has not gotten back to me as promised Bottom line....stay away from ANYTHING GE
Lori E.
Leisenring, PA
I’ve used General Electric products all my life and my parents have too always been great and last a long time. Clothes are always clean and good dryers as well.
Christina V.
Montgomery
My first washer machine. Love it. Be careful with the towels and sheets, evenly distribute them before turning on or it will rock the machine.
Kamryn M.
Apache Jct, AZ
For the price point, you can’t really beat it. This brand has always been my go to and has been in the family
Christina B.
New Iberia, LA
One of the best washers. I feel It cleans my clothes so well and It works fast. It has many cycles to pick from and that’s one of my favorite things about It.
Jennifer C.
Havertown, PA
When our washer broke we upgraded to a top loader. I love it. I can fit comforters and my dogs bed without a problem. It determines how much water is needed or you can select to fill the washer. It saves on water. Our water bill went down. I feel like our clothes come out so much cleaner. The detergent goes in a separate bin and is dispensed on all the clothes evenly. I would highly recommend this. It has all adjustable settings.
Alexis E.
Barnhart, MO
Constantly comes out of balance on larger loads. Technician says to always do smaller loads and more water which seems to kind of kill the HE part in my mind. Clothes come out clean and smelling great, but this w asher is very hard on clothes and I have had multiple incidents of damage. Disappointed and probably wouldn't recommend, but gets the job done.
kayla H.
Cincinnati, OH
Not this model but is the band love our washer and dry a set was less then a grand works great had it for 1 year now.
Ghislain R.
Thurso, QC
Never had an issues with my washing machine. Ge is a very reliable company. Nothing more to say

Looking for your answer?