HealthWellnessProbioticsGT's Kombucha

Repurpose.
Redefine.
GT's.
95% G.T.'s Kombucha.
Organic acids + aminos + electrolytes.
Enzymes + probiotics + antioxidants.

How strong is the “kombucha” flavor in this? Mild? Strong? I get ally like fruity so curious how it falls on the flavor spectrum.
[product:gts-raw-organic-kombucha-raspberry-chia] ?
Which [brand:kombucha] flavor is the best?
Start your review of G.T.'s Synergy Mystic Mango Organic Vegan Kombucha - 16 fl oz Bottle!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This is probably one of my favorite flavors that this brand has.in reviews
Eleanor M.
Mansfield, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my FAVORITE kombucha! Actually, it's my favorite beverage that isn't water, coffee or wine. The flavor is fantastic, the texture from the chia seeds is unbelievably good, and it's so low calorie/sugar/everything bad. At $2.50-3.00 on sale it's not an expensive treat once a week or so, but I'd drink a serving daily if I could afford to do so. If you're trying to get away from soda, I highly recommend this as a flavorful and beneficial alternative!
Shannon  M.
Chesterfield, VA
This drink is delicious and gives me the energy I need! Organic mango with a refreshing twist. I love the glass bottle and feel good drinking this, well worth the money
Ashlie H.
Centralia, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
G.T.'s Synergy Mystic Mango Organic Vegan Kombucha - 16 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Ashlie H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This was my first time trying kombucha and it was okay. It does have a bit of a mango flavor to it but it taste more like orange juice to me. and it is tangy like the bottle said it would be. It is vegan, gluten free, and non-gmo. It is a good drink and i can drink it on occasion but it's not something I could drink all the time. It does come in a glass bottle so you don't have to worry about plastic waste and since it's in a glass bottle you can just reuse it after you empty it. This Kombucha only has 40 calories in it.
Ashley L.
Pensacola
This is my all time favorite kombucha. Amazing drink. I really suggest trying this. Love this drink.
Lisbeth D.
Bloomington (Indiana)
Kombucha is so good for you. This one especially is great for you and tastes incredible!!!
Estefania K.
Seattle, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This flavor is delicious; if you like kombucha, you won’t retreat for trying it. I like pretty much all of the flavors of this brand, but this is on my top favorites. I wouldn’t change anything about it. 100% recommended. G.T.'s Synergy Mystic Mango Organic Vegan Kombucha - 16 fl oz Bottle
Eve W.
San Rafael, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Grande fan de Kombucha et de mangues, je ne pouvais qu’aimer celui-là ! Très bon goût à la mangue, « peu calorique » si l’on compare à un soda.
Angelina P.
Bloomingdale, IL
G.T.'s Synergy Mystic Mango Organic Vegan Kombucha - 16 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Angelina P.
This is my favorite raw kombucha so far. I love ginger and mango (drink it almost every day). I have tried many kombucha so I think this is the best mix of just a little bit sweet and sour. You feel so refreshed after! The price is fair , great value. Definitely worth trying!
Theresa K.
Mariposa
This is one of my favorite flavors. I like the chia because it helps me feel full and avoid snacking. Whenever I'm starting to feel sick, or if I have a belly ache, I drink this, and it does make me feel better, plus it tastes really good, so win win. It is expensive, but I try to stock up when they're on sale.
Dro T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love kombucha so much! Probiotic, sweet, tasty, and super healthy. I love the fact that there’s a low sugar content.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Carey K.
il y a un an
Which kombucha flavor is the best?
Angelina P. il y a 6 mois
Mango , ginger , and raspberry
Charlin F.
1,683 reviews
il y a 2 ans
Allie S. I want to love Kombucha so bad, and I just can’t get past the taste. Is it just me? Are there better flavors/brands?
ALLIE S. il y a 2 ans
Have you tried the GTs brand? I’ve tried other brands and they tasted awful to me as well! But something about this particular brand makes it taste amazing! They have so many different flavors too. Mango would probably be the best flavor for you because that one tastes almost like a juice