BY GT'S KOMBUCHA #2 in Fermented Drinks

GT's Synergy® Organic & Raw Trilogy™ Kombucha.
Enlightened™.
Reawaken.
Rebirth.
Repurpose.
Redefine.
Organic acids + aminos + electrolytes.
Enzymes + probiotics + detoxifiers.

GT's Raw Organic Kombucha Trilogy
  • "these drinks are okay have a very strong taste to them it would be much better if it was watered down a bit but all in all it was pretty good." in 1 review
Khat S.
It’s really good. It’s not my favorite flavor but it’s a go too if there is nothing left. Overall fruity flavor with that strong bite. You can get it at Trader Joe’s for about 2.99. This brand of bucha never disappoints.
Renee L.
I was on the fence about Kim bucks when I first tried it. But I decided to give it another go and I love this brand and flavor. Kombucha in general has a taste you have to get used to but the health benefits are great!
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
Literally the BEST kombucha I have ever had.  We keep a bottle of this in our fridge at all times. The price is reasonable, but our local store often runs specials where they offer buy one/get one free.  We take full advantage of these sales every time. The drink has the perfect flavor mixed with the right amount of "fizz".  Feel good about what you're drinking and the taste at the same time.
Amanda S.
Bryn Mawr , PA
The worst. The taste is unbearable I don’t know how people do it. Not only would I never buy again but it has permanently tainted kombatcha for me. I get chills when I see it at Trader Joe’s because it is so bitter.
Juliette🌙⚡ C.
Sherman Oaks , CA
Great taste. Awesome health benefits. One of my favorite kombuchas. The alcohol content isn’t very high and it doesn’t taste like a gross beer which I’m happy about. I will but again for sure and you should too!
Asma A.
I try to add kombucha to my diet every day. I got this flavor couple of times. This flavor is little strong and tangy than others. I like its colorful packaging. If the price is little lower it would be nice .
Tiffany P.
LOVE THIS! It tastes great and is a staple in our household. Its great for gut health and overall vitality. My hubby thinks the world of this product. We do a shot a day, and can actually drink more as it taste great! It is sold in small bottles or super large bottles.
kelsey j.
milwaukee
If i could rate this one thousand stars I would ! Whenever you need a boost that’s al natural and good for you I grab a kombucha! It’s delicious and a great price for all the goodness In one bottle !
Kay L.
One of my favorite kombucha brands and flavors. It isn’t too vinegary so for those who haven’t tried kombucha, I feel like this brand and flavor is a good place to start! It’s kind of sweet and tart.
Kat💕 B.
This was the first time I ever tried Kombucha. The price was around $3.60 not including tax but it is a very powerful health drink with a distinct gingery taste. I found this at my local grocery store, so it’s easy to find and there’s also a variety of flavors to choose from. And I loved it!!! I would recommend giving it a try, especially to those who really like fermented tea. It’s basically like a “vinegar soda” ☕️
Joscelyn B.
North Hills, CA
I've had these a few times before and really like them. I need to settle a debate..do you shake before drinking or not?? I've been told to NOT shake these, is this true?
Kellie C.
Peabody, MA
I tried the cranberry one and it was not what I expected. What is the best flavor of these? ( i do not like pomegrante just to throw that out there)
Amy M.
Reston, VA
Is the taste of this drink comparable to that of sparkling water? Kinda fizzy?
Rachel S.
Pleasantville , NJ
Does it have alcohol in it??
Sandra D.
What's your all time favorite Kombucha flavor?