BY GT'S KOMBUCHA #2 in Fermented Drinks

GT's Synergy® Organic & Raw Trilogy™ Kombucha.
Enlightened™.
Reawaken.
Rebirth.
Repurpose.
Redefine.
Organic acids + aminos + electrolytes.
Enzymes + probiotics + detoxifiers.

GT's Raw Organic Kombucha Trilogy
  • "these drinks are okay have a very strong taste to them it would be much better if it was watered down a bit but all in all it was pretty good." in 1 review
Skyler N.
Brooklyn
This is one of the more well known brands of kombucha and it's probably because it tastes just like every other kombucha but there is nothing wrong with that!
Sanosuke D.
Mason, WV
My go to kombucha! I love the flavor so much! Not to mention it's always a great pick me up when I'm feeling sick. This has been a staple in my home for years.
Jess U.
Springfield, MO
I like the tangy flavor of this without it being overpowering. It’s a great refreshing drink especially during the summer months. Will continue to repurchase.
Ela H.
Milwaukee, WI
I will say when I first started drinking kombucha it was an acquired taste. Now I love it. I feel like I get a good boost of energy with it being all natural.
Sarah E.
Auburn, ME
Love this Kombucha! I have severe food allergies and stomach issues, u drink 1-2 cups of Kombucha a day and it really helps my stomach! Love me some Kombucha!!
Stacy C.
Brooklyn
Alight this is also a new staple for me. I love kombucha especially the trilogy flavor. Not only does it taste good but the health benefits are amazing too.
Lindsey  P.
Decatur , IL
This is one of my favorite kombucha flavors! I think I've tried most of them! I love kombucha it's Definitely an acquired taste but they're so good for you!
Noelle M.
This flavor is delicious! It's not too sweet. I've gotten it a few times, it's hard for me to find sometimes. I've seen it in Walmart and Whole Foods stores.
Angelina M.
Grand Haven, MI
I like this drink. It's tasty and not too expensive. Although it definitely has a unique taste so I'd be careful if you don't like unsweetened fruit juices
Lisa H.
Whitefish, MT
Trilogy is by far my favorite Kombucha in all the land! Instead of an afternoon coffee, I can be seen reaching for some uplifting, refreshing booch.
Joscelyn B.
North Hills, CA
I've had these a few times before and really like them. I need to settle a debate..do you shake before drinking or not?? I've been told to NOT shake these, is this true?
Kellie C.
Peabody, MA
I tried the cranberry one and it was not what I expected. What is the best flavor of these? ( i do not like pomegrante just to throw that out there)
Amy M.
Reston, VA
Is the taste of this drink comparable to that of sparkling water? Kinda fizzy?
Rachel S.
Pleasantville , NJ
Does it have alcohol in it??
Sandra D.
What's your all time favorite Kombucha flavor?