BY GT'S KOMBUCHA #2 in Fermented Drinks

GT's Synergy® Organic & Raw Trilogy™ Kombucha.
Enlightenedâ„¢.
Reawaken.
Rebirth.
Repurpose.
Redefine.
Organic acids + aminos + electrolytes.
Enzymes + probiotics + detoxifiers.

GT's Raw Organic Kombucha Trilogy
  • "these drinks are okay have a very strong taste to them it would be much better if it was watered down a bit but all in all it was pretty good." in 1 review
Calli B.
Los Angeles, CA
This is hands down the best kombucha. I love Kombucha, I used to brew it myself, but this is the Kombucha you give to people who hate Kombucha, that concerts them into living Kombucha. It's the best flavour!
Krista L.
Avon, OH
Pretty good. Smooth and great tasting. It is on the expensive side at Heinens, but it's nice to drink a couple of times per month. Refreshing and sweet. Definitely met my expectations. I would buy again
Xena B.
Lebanon, VA
I love this drink, some people say it tastes like vinegar but I don't think it does at all! All of GT's Kombucha is excellent, especially their ones with chia seeds.
Jacqueline W.
Windsor, CT
I love this product! It's tart but complex and fizzy. I drink them after I over indulge of need to settle my stomach. I love all the flavors but this is my favorite
Anjelica M.
I love love love Kombucha! This is my fave brand. The flavors are potent just taste yummy!! HOWEVER, you have to be careful with Kombucha because it DESTROYS your teeth!!! Make sure you drink it with a straw.:)
Jacqueline A.
GT's Raw Organic Kombucha is one of my low alcohol content favorite Kombucha brands, love all the flavors, but the Trilogy is my all time favorite. I am happy that Target carries them now.
Meghan B.
I love this stuff! This tastes delicious which can be tricky with kombucha. I get about 2 servings out of 1 bottle. It's a little pricey but worth it for the wonderful benefits.
Brianna H.
San Diego, CA
I love this kombucha. The only issue I have is that it can be a bit tart. I like to add a bit of stevia and it completely transforms the flavor. This is the only flavor I enjoy
Stacy R.
Kendall Park, NJ
This is one of my go-to flavors of GTs Kombucha. The flavor is great, not too sweet. And the benefits of Kombucha are awesome! It's a cue alternative to soda since it's bubbly.
brittany o.
This flavor was whatever. I like what kombucha does for your body, but sometimes the flavor doesn't match up. I thought this flavor would be better, but it was just alright.
Joscelyn B.
North Hills, CA
I've had these a few times before and really like them. I need to settle a debate..do you shake before drinking or not?? I've been told to NOT shake these, is this true?
Kellie C.
Peabody, MA
I tried the cranberry one and it was not what I expected. What is the best flavor of these? ( i do not like pomegrante just to throw that out there)
Amy M.
Reston, VA
Is the taste of this drink comparable to that of sparkling water? Kinda fizzy?
Rachel S.
Pleasantville , NJ
Does it have alcohol in it??
Sandra D.
What's your all time favorite Kombucha flavor?